Global Self-Healing Materials Market By Form (Extrinsic, Intrinsic), Material Type (Concrete, Coatings, Polymers, Asphalt, Ceramic, Metals), End-Use Industry (Building & Construction, Transportation, Mobile Devices), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Self-Healing Materials Market
Global self-healing materials market is expected to rise registering a healthy CAGR of 95.8% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The rise in the market value can be attributed to its knowledge transfer and closer collaboration at early stage development, shifting government policies and increasing demand for self-healing materials from the European region.
Market Definition: Global Self-Healing Materials Market
Self-healing materials helps in restoring functionalities and automatically repairing various parts at atomic level without any human interference. They are triggered by environmental stimulus that includes alterations in pH, UV light, or by various other mechanical damages like microcrack. The wide applications of self-healing materials in cell phone, transport and building & construction manufacturing industries are expected to drive the market in the forecast period.
- · Government policy shifts focus toward legislations/regulations mandating longer service warranties; this factor will drive the market in the forecast perio
- · Closer collaboration and knowledge transfer at early stage development, will also drive the market in near futur
- · Self-healing materials yield long-term financial benefits compared to traditional materials; this factor will also propel the marke
- · Increasing demand for self-healing materials from the European region will also help the market to grow in future
- · High cost of self-healing materials as compared to the conventional materials; this factor will hamper the market to grow in near futur
- · Securing profitability and competitiveness, will also act as a restraint for the market growth
Segmentation: Global Self-Healing Materials Market
· By Form
· By Material Type
· By End-Use Industry
o Building & Construction
o Mobile Devices
· By Geography
· North America
· South America
o Rest of South America
o United Kingdom
o Rest of Europe
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia-Pacific
· Middle East and Africa
o South Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o United Arab Emirates
o Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
Global self-healing materials market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of self-healing materials market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the self-healing materials market are Akzo Nobel N.V., applied thin films, inc. (ATFI), Autonomic Materials Inc., Avecom, BASF SE, Covestro AG, Critical Materials, Devan, DuPont de Nemours, Inc. Evonik, Adaptive Surface Technologies, Inc. and many more.
Research Methodology: Global Self-Healing Materials Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- · Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- · Key market players involved in this industry
- · Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- · Competitive analysis of the key players involved