Global Sensor Patch Market By Product (Temperature Sensor Patch, Blood Glucose Sensor Patch, Blood Pressure/Flow Sensor Patch, Heart Rate Sensor Patch, ECG Sensor Patch, Blood Oxygen Sensor Patch); By Application (Monitoring, Diagnostics); By End-Users (Healthcare, Fitness and Sports), By Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Sensor Patch Market
Global Sensor Patch Market accounted for USD 72.9 million in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 1633 million by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 47.5% during the forecast period of 2019 to 2026. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2017 the base year of calculation is 2018 and the forecast period is 2019 to 2026.
Market Definition: Global Sensor Patch Market
Sensor patch are passive UHF, single-chip RFID sensor are used to measure moisture conditions in medical care areas. These devices are mostly used in the geriatric care, child care, and medical long-term care. In this market drivers included such as rising health care expenditure and increasing adoption of wearable in health monitoring application.
- Rising health care expenditure
- Increasing adoption of wearable in health monitoring
- Rising disposable incomes
- Technological developments in sensor patch
- Lack in the knowledge of the product among consumers
Segmentation: Global Sensor Patch Market
By Product Type
- Temperature sensor patch
- Blood glucose sensor patch
- Blood pressure/flow sensor patch
- Heart rate sensor patch
- ECG sensor patch
- Blood oxygen sensor patch
By End user
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In April 2017, Kenzen Patch introduces Wearable Smart Patch which Analyzes Your Sweat to Monitor Your Body. These Applications of wearable patches are not just for consumers but can be used by sports, enterprise and industrial markets as well. Body sensor shipments are expected to increase to 68 million in 2021 from 2.7 million units in 2015.
- In April 2012, Isansys Lifecare Ltd.secures CE Mark for wearable wireless medical sensor, that includes CE certification for its LifeTouch Patient Surveillance System, which includes a body-worn wireless medical sensor. The company is also working to develop a back-end cloud-based infrastructure to support the CE certified patient monitor system.
Competitive Analysis: Global Sensor Patch Market
Global sensor patch market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of sensor patch market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Sensor Patch Market
Some of the major players of the global sensor patch market are Abbott, Dexcom, Inc., Feeligreen SA, Frontier Smart Technologies Group Ltd., Gentag, Inc., G-Tech Medical, Inc., HIVOX BIOTEK INC., Hocoma , iRhythm Technologies, Inc., Isansys Lifecare Ltd., Kenzen, Inc., Leaf Healthcare, Inc., MC10, Inc., Medtronic plc, MTG Co.,Ltd., NanoSonic, Inc., Nemaura Medical Inc., Preventice Solutions, Inc., Proteus Digital Health, Raiing Medical Company, Sensium Healthcare Ltd., SMARTRAC N.V., Texas Instruments Incorporated, VitalConnect, X2 Biosystems Inc., among others.
Research Methodology: Global Sensor Patch Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)