Global Sewing Machines Market By Product (Electronic Sewing Machines, Mechanical Sewing Machines), Application (Apparel, Shoes, Bags, Others), End-Users (Household, Commercial, Industrial), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Sewing Machines Market
Global sewing machines market is expected register a steady CAGR of 4.3% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The rise in the market value can be attributed to the emergence of automated sewing machines and advancements in technology.
Market Definition: Global Sewing Machines Market
Sewing machine is a machine which is used to stitch fabric and various other materials with a thread. They are highly used in the manufacturing of shoes, apparels, garments, car upholstery, furniture products and bags among others. The sewing machines that are used in industries are of heavy-duty as compared to domestic sewing machines. Home sewing machines are suitable for those who want to sew individual items while utilizing a single stitch type.
- Emergence of automated sewing machines is expected to drive the market in the forecast period
- Advancements in technology will also propel the market growth
- Strong demand for apparel due to rising population is boosting the growth of the market
- Increased demand from end-user industry, will also drive the market growth
- Presence of counterfeit products is expected to restrain the market in the forecast period
- Lack of awareness about various applications that can be carried out on household sewing machines, will hinder the market growth
- Strong presence of unorganized players, will also restrict the growth of the market
Segmentation: Global Sewing Machines Market
- Electronic Sewing Machines
- Mechanical Sewing Machines
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- New Zealand
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In July 2018, Jack Sewing Machine Co., a Chinese sewing technology provider, acquired ViBeMac SPA, an Italian jeans automation company. The acquisition was done for USD 28.6 million. With this move, the company will be able to expand their business in European region
- In January 2016, Usha International has launched a sewing machine for children named as “My Fab Barbie”. The unique sewing machine comes in the combination of white and pink colour and is laces beautifully with the graphics of Barbie dolls. The new launched product has gained a huge attraction from the customers across the world. This launch will help the company to build strong relationship with young consumers
Global sewing machines market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of sewing machines market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in global sewing machines market are Brother Internationale Industriemaschinen GmbH., Singer Sewing Company, Janome America, Inc., Necchi Italia srl, Bernina International, Union Special, SVP Worldwide, Merrow Inc., AMF Reece CR,s.r.o., Consew, Yamata, Elna International Corp, Henderson Sewing among others.
Research Methodology: Global Sewing Machines Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved