Global Sheet Face Masks Market By Product Type (Cotton, Non- woven, Hydrogel, Charcoal, Bio Cellulose, Pulp, Foil Sheet Masks, Clay Sheet Masks, Others), Application (Anti- wrinkles, Moisturizing, Multifunctional), Distribution Channel (Store- based, Supermarkets and Hypermarkets, Convenience Stores, Non- store Based), Category (Standard, Premium), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Sheet Face Masks Market
Global Sheet Face Masks Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 1.98 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 3.98 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 9.15% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Increasing demand for personal care products is driving the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Sheet Face Masks Market
Sheet face masks are the skin treatment which is used to improve the skin appearances and removing the excess oil. They are usually made of materials like fibres, papers or gel types. These masks prevent acne, moisturize the skin and keep the skin hydrated. These masks are easy to use and apply which is the major factor fuelling its usage in the market.
- Increasing skin and personal care awareness among consumer is driving the growth of this market
- Rising disposable income is another factor driving the market growth
- Usage of low-quality serum is restraining the growth of this market
- Absence of desquamate and cleaning property is restraining the market
Segmentation: Global Sheet Face Masks Market
- By Product Type
- Non- woven
- Bio Cellulose
- Foil Sheet Masks
- Clay Sheet Masks
- By Application
- Anti- wrinkles
- By Distribution Channel
- Store- based
- Supermarkets and Hypermarkets
- Convenience Stores
- Non- store Based
- By Category
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In August 2018, FaceTory announced the launch of their sheet masks- Sun Bae which is an aloe mask specially designed to keep skin cool and glowing. These masks can be used to nourish and hydrate skin after the beach.
- In September 2018, Sephora Collection announced the launch of their 14 new varieties of face masks which are specially designed for the different occasion from post-workout glow to a night out and selfies. To keep skin healthy and hydrated these masks will be available in aloe Vera and coconut.
Global sheet face masks market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of sheet face masks market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the sheet face masks market are Sephora USA, Inc., Boss Biological Technique Ltd, Lancôme, 3LAB, Kracie Holdings,Ltd., STARSKIN, The Face Shop INC., L'Oréal, Decléor S.A., Oskia Skincare Ltd, REN Clean Skincare, Clarins, Elizabeth Arden, Inc., Unilever, Procter & Gamble., Kao Corporation, Estée Lauder Companies.
Research Methodology: Global Sheet Face Masks Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also, market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include vendor positioning grid, market timeline analysis, market overview and guide, company positioning grid, company market share analysis, standards of measurement, top to bottom analysis and vendor share analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Competitive analysis of key competitors involved in the market
- Complete analysis of market segmentation and which segments are set to flourish in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026
- Market drivers and restraints analysis along with the analysis of the market structure