Global Silanes and Silicones Market By Type (Silanes, Silicones), Silanes Application (Adhesives & Sealants, Rubber & Plastics, Paints & Coatings, Fiber Treatment, Others), Silicones Application (Industrial Operations, Construction, Transportation, Energy & Power, Consumer Operations, Healthcare, Others), (Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Silanes and Silicones Market
Global Silanes and Silicones Market is expected to grow from its initial estimated value of USD 15.48 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 26.16 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 6.78% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be factored to the growth in demand of the products from various end-users that have been a result of their own respective market value growth.
Market Definition: Global Silanes and Silicones Market
Silanes can be defined as a saturated compound consisting of more than one silicon atoms in its molecular structure. These compounds are commercially produced with synthetic production methods, which include a number of silicon atoms linked together forming making up the entire structure of the compound.
Silicones are a type of polymer that are produced synthetically and are formed in either a liquid or rubber like substance, made for use as a sealant, lubricant and as an insulating substance. They are formed by repeating a bond of siloxane with various other elements such as hydrogen, carbon, oxygen and others in a molecular chain.
- Growth of the various end-use industries such as electronics, cosmetics, automotive and construction majorly impacting the demand for the products
- Imposing strict regulations regarding the usage of environmental friendly materials and products in various end-use industries
Segmentation: Global Silanes and Silicones Market
- By Type
- By Silanes Application
- Adhesives & Sealants
- Rubber & Plastics
- Paints & Coatings
- Fiber Treatment
- By Silicones Application
- Industrial Operations
- Energy & Power
- Consumer Operations
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In October 2018, Momentive announced that they had agreed to be acquired by a conglomerate of South Korean companies. The acquiring company agreed to assume the net debts of Momentive along with assuming ownership of all the business operations.
- In October 2016, GELEST, INC. announced the launch of “SIVATE A200” an activated acrylate functional silane. The product made for use as a coupling agent for light-cure acrylic nanocomposites, as a primer for fiber optic cladding, or as an adhesion promoter for high-speed UV acrylated urethane cure systems.
Competitive Analysis: Global Silanes and Silicones Market
Global silanes and silicones market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of silanes and silicones market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Silanes and Silicones Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the silanes and silicones market are Evonik Industries AG; GELEST, INC.; Wacker Chemie AG; PCC SE; Schill + Seilacher "Struktol" GmbH; Nanjing Shuguang Chemical Group Co., Ltd.; Momentive; Shin-Etsu Chemical Co., Ltd.; The Dow Chemical Company; SiVance, LLC; CHT Group; China National Bluestar (Group) Co,Ltd.; Silar; Anabond.com; 3M and PanGu Chemical Group Ltd.
Research Methodology: Global Silanes and Silicones Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved