Global Silicone Film Market By Type (Silicone Coated Film, Silicone Release Liners, Silicone Film, Others), End-Use Industry (Electronics, Medical, Industrial, Packaging, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Silicone Film Market
Global Silicone Film Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 792.75 million in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 1325.85 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 6.64% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise of its market value can be factored to the rise in demand for the product from the various end-users in the developing economies and regions.
Market Definition: Global Silicone Film Market
Silicone films are a type of layer or coating applied to various substrates and surfaces for protection against harsh and tough conditions due to their added benefits such as hydrophobicity, resistance against extreme temperatures, enhanced dielectric breakdown. These films act as a waterproof coating and protect the substrates from rusting or various other water-based complications.
- Enhanced benefits and characteristics associated with silicone and their products is expected to drive the market growth
- Significant growth undergoing in the various end-use industries resulting in increased demand for the product
- Cost of operations for production and manufacturing for the product is expected to act as a restraint to the market growth
Segmentation: Global Silicone Film Market
- By Type
- Silicone Coated Film
- PET Siliconized Film
- PP Siliconized Film
- PE Siliconized Film
- Silicone Release Liners
- Low-Density Polyethylene (LDPE)
- High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Silicone Film
- Silicone Coated Film
- By End-Use Industry
- Consumer Industry
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In November 2018, Loparex announced the expansion of their European production facility for release liners situated in Apeldoorn, Netherlands. The enhanced production facility is expected to begin operations by 2020 and help the company in meeting the growing demand for the products.
- In April 2017, Siliconature S.p.A. announced that they are planning to construct a manufacturing plant situated in Michigan, United States for the production of its various silicone based products such as tapes, labels, release liners.
Competitive Analysis: Global Silicone Film Market
Global silicone film market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of silicone film market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Silicone Film Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the silicone film market are Loparex, TORAY ADVANCED FILM CO. LTD., Wacker Chemie AG, Siliconature S.p.A., Elkem ASA, Polyplex, Momentive, DowDuPont, Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, Sappi, Gascogne, SJA Film Technologies Ltd, The Rubber Company, Infiana, Cheever Specialty Paper & Film, Garware Polyester, Rossella S.r.l., 3M, Mitsui Chemicals Tohcello.Inc. and Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics.
Research Methodology: Global Silicone Film Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved