Market Analysis: Global Silicone Gel Market
Global silicone gel market is estimated to reach USD 1519.54 million by 2026, registering a substantial CAGR of 8.4% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Increasing demand for silicone gel in electrical and electronics industries, various end-use industries, low toxicity are few major driving factors of the market.
Market Definition: Global Silicone Gel Market
Silicone gel is a synthetic gel used to fill breast implants, effective in various types of scars such as superficial scars, hypertrophic scars, and keloids. The silicone gel is made from repeating units of siloxane. The chain of alternating silicon atoms and oxygen atoms are combined with carbon or hydrogen. They have wide application in electrical & electronics, medical & pharmaceuticals, cosmetics & personal care. Silicones gel is get used in silicone scar treatment products.
- Efficient & superior properties of silicone gels
- Low toxicity
- Rapid increase in growth of electrical & electronics industry across the world
- Upcoming demand from various new end-use industries
- The manufacturing cost is higher
Segmentation: Global Silicone Gel Market
- Inorganic silicone gel
- Organic silicone gel.
- Above 7.0nm
- 5nm to7.0nm
- 5nm to 5nm
- Below 2.5nm
By End Use Industry
- Electrical & Electronics
- Automotive Electronics
- LED lighting
- HV insulation
- Photovoltaic (PV)
- Medical & Pharmaceuticals
- Prosthetic and Implant
- Scar treatment and wound care
- Cosmetics & Personal Care
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In April 2018, MedResults Partnered with Sientra® for the product named BIOCORNEUM®. This product is developed for Silicone Scar Treatment. It decreases the appearance of old scars and prevents as well as minimizes the formation of hypertrophic scars
- In March 2017, Momentive Performance Materials Inc. launched new product Velvesil E-Gel PMF. This product is specially made for the cosmetic industry which is displayed in cosmetics Global show organised in London
Competitive Analysis: Global Silicone Gel Market
Global silicone gel market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of silicone gel market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Silicone Gel Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in silicone gel market are Wacker Chemie AG, Dow, Shin-Etsu Chemical Co., Ltd., Momentive, Elkem Silicones, Gelest, Inc, Kcc Corporation, Nusil, Siltech Corporation, Henkel Adhesives Technologies India Private Limited, North Coast Medical Inc., Novagard Solutions, Silicone Solutions, Silicones, Inc., Lanxess, B.P. Chemicals, Clariant, CHT Germany Gmbh, Chemchina, Mccoy Group Of Companies, Laboratoires Arion, Anand Biotech, Apple Rubber Products among others.
Research Methodology: Global Silicone Gel Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved