Global Single-use Bioprocessing Systems Market By Product (Media Bags and Containers, Filtration Assemblies, Disposable/Single-Use Bioreactors, Disposable Mixers, Bioreactors, Tangential-flow Filtration Devices, Depth Filters, Sampling Systems, Mixing Systems, Tubing Assemblies, Other Products), Application (Filtration, Storage, Cell Culture, Mixing, Purification), End User (Biopharmaceutical Manufacturers, Life Science R&D, Contract Research Organizations & Manufacturers), Application (Monoclonal Antibody Production, Vaccine Production, Plant Cell Cultivation, Patient Specific Cell Therapies, Other Application), Material (Plastic, Silicone, Other), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Single-use Bioprocessing Systems Market
Global single-use bioprocessing systems market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 14.45 billion by 2026, registering a healthy CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Increasing demand for single use technologies and rising acquisitions in the market is factor for the growth.
Market Definition: Global Single-use Bioprocessing Systems Market
Single-use bioprocessing is used for the production and manufacturing of biopharmaceutical and is made for one time use. Increasing prevalence for biologics, few effective products in the market and parent patent cessation of molecules are the factors due to which companies are adopting single use bioprocessing technologies. Media bags and container, bioreactors, tangential flow filtration device, tubing assemblies and others are some of the common product of the single-use bioprocessing system. These new system is making the manufacturing of the drugs very cost effective. These systems are widely used in applications such as mAB production, vaccine production, plant cell cultivation and others. Rising popularity of biopharmaceutical is the factor fueling the growth of this market.
- Rising demand for biopharmaceutical acts as market driver
- Increasing awareness about the impact of single use bioprocessing technologies is another factor driving the market growth
- Less manufacturing cost of single-use bioprocessing systems is also fueling the growth of this market
- Growing chronic diseases which requires biological drugs for treatment can also accelerate the market growth
- Rising concern associated with the leachability and extractability is restraining the market growth
- Increasing strict rules regarding the use of disposable bioprocessing system will also act as a restraining factor in the growth of this market
- Lack of awareness among population about the innovative products of bioprocess will also hamper the market growth
Segmentation: Global Single-use Bioprocessing Systems Market
- Media Bags and Containers
- Filtration Assemblies
- Disposable/Single-Use Bioreactors
- Disposable Mixers, Bioreactors
- Tangential-flow Filtration Devices
- Depth Filters, Sampling Systems
- Mixing Systems
- Tubing Assemblies
- Other Products
- Cell Culture
By End User
- Biopharmaceutical Manufacturers
- Life Science R&D
- Contract Research Organizations & Manufacturers
- Monoclonal Antibody Production
- Vaccine Production
- Plant Cell Cultivation
- Patient Specific Cell Therapies
- Other Application
- Polyethylene (PE)
- Polyvinyl chloride (PVC)
- Other Plastic Materials
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In August 2016, Entegris Inc., announced the launch of their new Aramus 2D bag assembly which is specially designed for the single-use bioprocessing applications. This new bag is available in different sizes such as 1- litre, 2 lire and 500ml. The main function of this bag is to provide security from particles and also removes common extractable. This launch will help them to provide security for the final filling which can be used in many different bioprocessing applications
- In October 2016, Repligen Corporation announced the launch of their new single-use version of XCell ATF. This is a retention system that is specially designed for drug manufacturers so that they can improve their productivity and efficiency. The main aim of the launch is to provide high performance stainless steel format which has the ability to reduce the implementation time by 80%. This new system is available both in single use and stainless steel format
Global single-use bioprocessing systems market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of single-use bioprocessing systems market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global single-use bioprocessing systems market are Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., General Electric, Sartorius AG, Merck KGaA, 3M, Eppendorf AG, Finesse, Applikon Biotechnology, CESCO BIOENGINEERING CO., LTD., Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics, Cellexus, PARKER HANNIFIN CORP, Broadley-James, Pall Corporation., Solvay, PBS Biotech, Inc., MEISSNER FILTRATION PRODUCTS, INC., Sentinel Process Systems Inc., Distek, Inc., Entegris, Corning Incorporated among others.
Research Methodology: Global Single-Use Bioprocessing Systems Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global single-use bioprocessing systems market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)