Global Skin and Wound Disinfection Market By Product (Dressing, Bandages, Topical Agents, Wound Closure Agents, Gauzes & Sponges, Tapes, Therapy Devices, Others), Wound Type (Acute Wound, Chronic Wound), Gender (Men, Women), Applications (Surgical Wound, Ulcer, Burn, Trauma Wounds), End- Users (Hospitals, Clinics, Home Healthcare, Trauma Centers), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Skin and Wound Disinfection Market
Global Skin and Wound Disinfection Market is set to witness a stable CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Increasing incidences of pressure ulcers and the diabetic ulcer are major factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Skin and Wound Disinfection Market
Skin disinfection is the process which is used to reduce the level microorganisms on the skin. Povidone -iodine, Chlorhexidine, Cetrimide etc. are some of the solutions by which skin disinfection can be accomplished. Increasing diabetic ulcers, pressure ulcers etc. among the population is the major factor due to which there is demand for wound care products these days
- Increasing chronic disease in the aging population is driving the growth of this market
- Increasing healthcare expenditure and patient awareness is driving the market
- High price of the wound care products is restraining the growth of this market
- Effects of dressing on the skin are restraining the market
Segmentation: Global Skin and Wound Disinfection Market
- By Product
- Topical Agents
- Wound Closure Agents
- Gauzes & Sponges
- Therapy Devices
- By Wound Type
- Acute Wound
- Chronic Wound
- By Gender
- By Applications
- Surgical Wound
- Trauma Wounds
- By End- Users
- Home Healthcare
- Trauma Centers
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In March 2019, Neogen announced that they have added Neogen Viroxide Super disinfectant to their Neogen BioSecurity range. It is specially designed to kill bacteria, viruses, fungi and spores. They can be used widely in equine, pig, livestock, and veterinary sectors.
- In November 2018, Dermozone announced that they will be soon launching +dalethyne based Dermozone wound care range of products in India. They are specially designed for the hospitals and doctors so that they can treat chronic and acute wounds like traumatic wounds, ulcer, burns, deep cavity wounds etc.
Global skin and wound disinfection market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of skin and wound disinfection market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Skin and Wound Disinfection Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the skin and wound disinfection market are 3M, Coloplast Corp, Medline Industries, Inc, PAUL HARTMANN AG, Medtronic, BSN medical, Smith & Nephew, ConvaTec Inc., Derma Sciences Inc., Systagenix, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Baxter, Ethicon USA, LLC., KCI Licensing, Inc., Hill-Rom Services Inc., Cardinal Health., Organogenesis Holdings Inc., Mölnlycke Health Care AB.
Research Methodology: Global Skin and Wound Disinfection Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also, market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global skin and wound disinfection market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at the country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)