Global Smart Commercial Drones Market By Product Type (Fixed Wing Smart Commercial Drones, Helicopter Smart Commercial Drones, Rotary Blade Smart Commercial Drones), Application (Delivery Drones, Agriculture Monitoring, Oil and Gas, Law Enforcement, Disaster Management, Entertainment, Media, and Mapping, Networking for Remote Areas, Environmental Drones, Real Estate and Construction, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Smart Commercial Drones Market
Global Smart Commercial Drones Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 2578.33 million in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 329295.5 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 83.35% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Increasing demand for smart drones from various industries is driving the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Smart Commercial Drones Market
Drones or unmanned aircraft systems (UASes) or unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) is a kind of an aircraft which fly without any human involvement. These drones are controlled by software, sensors and remotes. Drones are available in different sizes and shapes. These days, drones are widely used for commercial purposes like delivery, residential e-commerce etc. Many technological development and advancement is fuelling the commercial drone market.
- Increasing demand for smart drones from agriculture, e-commerce etc. is driving the growth of this market
- Technological advancement and development in smart commercial drones is driving the market
- High investment cost is restraining the market
- Lack of internet connectivity is another factor restraining the market growth
Segmentation: Global Smart Commercial Drones Market
- By Product Type
- Fixed Wing Smart Commercial Drones
- Helicopter Smart Commercial Drones
- Rotary Blade Smart Commercial Drones
- By Application
- Delivery Drones
- Agriculture Monitoring
- Oil and Gas
- Law Enforcement
- Disaster Management
- Media, and Mapping
- Networking for Remote Areas
- Environmental Drones
- Real Estate and Construction
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In April 2019, Valqari announced the launch of their new Smart Drone Delivery Mailbox which can be used for package delivery and pick-up. These are specially designed for like pharmaceuticals, residential e-commerce, meal delivery etc. It also uses two-way communication system so that they can provide safe landing.
- In April 2019, Alphabet announced the launch of their first commercial drone via their subsidiary Wing which will be used to order coffee, food, medicines etc. through an app. For now, limited houses will be using this service and then they will expand their business. Wing has partnered with Guzman Y Gomez, Bakers Delight, Kickstart Expresso, Capital Chemist, and Pure Gelato.
Global smart commercial drones market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of smart commercial drones market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players
Few of the major competitors currently working in smart commercial drones market are DJI, Parrot Drones SAS, , Elbit Systems Ltd, Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd., ZEROTECH, AeroVironment, Inc., Yamaha Motor Co., Ltd., Draganfly Innovations Inc., Skycatch, Inc., PrecisionHawk, AIR6 SYSTEMS, INSITU, , Aurora Flight Sciences, AeroVironment, Inc., XAG Co., Ltd.
Research Methodology: Global Smart Commercial Drones Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved