Global Smart Healthcare Market By Product Type (Smart Syringes, Smart Pills, Smart RFID Cabinets, Electronic Health Care, Telemedicine, Others), Industry Vertical (Health Data Storage and Exchange, Monitoring and Treatment, Inventory Management), End- Users (Hospitals, Home Care Settings, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Smart Healthcare Market
Global smart healthcare market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 38692.36 million to an estimated value of USD 81444.45 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 9.75% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Rising demand of smart healthcare products at home is the major factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Smart Healthcare Market
Smart healthcare products are that tool that uses advance technology so that they can provide better treatment to the patients and improve the quality of the life. Smart pills, smart syringes, electronic health care etc. are some of the most common type of the smart health care products. They provide accurate data related to the patients and help the clinicians to treat their patients better. Rising chronic diseases like diabetes, cancer, heart diseases etc. are some of the major factor fueling the growth of this market.
- Increasing ageing population worldwide is the major factor driving the growth of this market
- Rising cases of chronic diseases among population is another factor driving the growth of this market
- Increasing prevalence of Internet of Things is another factor driving the market growth
- Rising R&D investment on smart healthcare products is another important factor driving market
- High price of the smart healthcare products is restraining the growth of this market
- Lack of skilled and trained professional is another factor restraining the market growth
- High investment cost is restraining the market growth
Segmentation: Global Smart Healthcare Market
By Product Type
- Smart Syringes
- Smart Pills
- Smart RFID Cabinets
- Electronic Health Care
By Industry Vertical
- Health Data Storage and Exchange
- Monitoring and Treatment
- Inventory Management
By End- Users
- Home Care Settings
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In January 2018, Mayoclinic announced that they will be launching telemedicine so that they can do some minimally invasive coronary interventions. This launch will help to improve the access to PCI in medically under-served regions. It will also provide alternative options to the hospitals to transfer for primary PCI in patients with ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction (STEMI)
- In November 2017, U.S. Food Drug Administration announced that they have approved the Abilify MyCite the first sensor with digital ingestion tracking system. It is specially designed for the patients with schizophrenia. This new system can send signals send signals from pill’s sensor to the wearable patch. This technology will be very beneficial for the patients and prescribers
Competitive Analysis: Global Smart Healthcare Market
Global smart healthcare market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of smart healthcare market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Smart Healthcare Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global smart healthcare market are Allscripts, Cerner Corporation, Cisco Systems, GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY, IBM Corporation, Logi-Tag Systems, Olympus Corporation, SAMSUNG, Siemens Healthcare Private Limited, BD, AirStrip Technologies, Terumo Corporation, Resideo Technologies, Inc., eClinicalWorks, STANLEY Healthcare, Medtronic.
Research Methodology: Global Smart Healthcare Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global smart healthcare market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)