Global Smart Water Management Market By Services (Value Management, Pipeline Condition Management, Hydrant Management, Information Management), Solutions (Enterprise Asset Management for Water and Wastewater Utilities, Network Monitoring, Advanced Pressure Management, Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition, Advance Analytics, Meter Data Management, Residential Water Efficiency, Smart Irrigation Management Systems), Devices (Advanced Water Meters, Mater Read Technology, Cellular Network), Meter Type (AMR Water Meter, AMI Water Meters), Meter Read Technology (Fixed Technology, Cellular Technology), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Smart Water Management Market
Global smart water management market is set to witness a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019- 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. Increasing water scarcity and growing demand for water are the factor for the market growth.
Market Definition: Global Smart Water Management Market
Smart water management is basically a program designed to collect accurate and actionable information about a city's water supply, demand and distribution. The main aim of the smart water management is to make sure that water transportation infrastructure and power are handled effectively. Some of the common services which are offered by the smart water management are pipeline condition management, hydrant management, value management, and information management. They are very useful to manage the chronic shortage of water.
- Increasing urbanization and industrialization acts as a market driver in the forecast period
- Growing demand for portable water will uplift the market growth
- Rising adoption of advanced meters and sensors is another factor boosting the growth of this market
- Growing demand for fresh water among population will also enhance the market demand
- High investment cost will hamper the market growth
- Low rate of return acts as a restricting factor for this market
- Lack of skilled and trained professionals will also hinder the market growth
Segmentation: Global Smart Water Management Market
- Value Management
- Pipeline Condition Management
- Hydrant Management
- Information Management
- Enterprise Asset Management for Water and Wastewater Utilities
- Network Monitoring, Advanced Pressure Management
- Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition
- Advance Analytics
- Meter Data Management
- Residential Water Efficiency
- Smart Irrigation Management Systems
- Advanced Water Meters
- Mater Read Technology
- Cellular Network
By Meter Type
- AMR Water Meter
- AMI Water Meters
By Meter Read Technology
- Fixed Technology
- Cellular Technology
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In October 2019, Sensus announced the launch of their new ultrasound static water meter, Cordonel which is special designed for smarter utility network. Cordonel helps users control distribution networks more effectively by delivering accurate and reliable information to lead to better water resource management. This will help users achieve higher savings by closely monitoring trends of usage as well as the different patterns in the distribution network
- In March 2019, Ecolab announced the launch of their Smart Water Navigator for better water management. The Navigator is a totally free online tool that provides companies with a guide for a holistic water management strategy. This navigator will help the company in better site management, target setting, water stewardship, and water management practices. This will also help the companies to save money and manage different water risks.
Global smart water management market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of smart water management market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Major Market Competitors/Players
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global smart water management market are ABB; American Water; Arad Group.; Belkin International, Inc; GENERAL ELECTRIC; Honeywell International Inc; Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.; IBM Corporation; Itron Inc.; Schneider Electric; Siemens; TaKaDu; Utility Systems.; Xylem.; HydroPoint Data Systems, Inc.; i2O Water Ltd; Casperon; Efftronics Systems Pvt. Ltd; Hiraya Water; Atos SE; among others.
Research Methodology: Global Smart Water Management Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved