Global Smartphones Sensors Market By Type (Biometric Sensors, Image Sensors, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Magnetometer, GPS, Ambient Light Sensor), Applications (High End, Mid-Range, Low End), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Smartphones Sensors Market
Global Smartphones Sensors Market is set to witness a stable CAGR in the forecast period of 2019- 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. Increasing demand for high quality image sensor in smartphones is major factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Smartphones Sensors Market
Smartphones sensors are sensing device which are usually used in smart phones to collect data on different purposes with the help of the mobile app. Accelerometer, magnetometer, light sensors etc. are some of the common type of sensors used in smartphones. These days, many manufacturers are using different sensors so that they enhance the features and capabilities of the phone. Rising smartphones users worldwide is the major factor fuelling the growth of this market.
- Rising number of application based on GPS is driving the growth of this market
- Increasing sales of the smartphones and rising number of smartphone user is driving the growth of this market
- High price of the sensor is restraining the growth of this market
- Imposition of taxes during import and export of mobile phone is another factor restraining the growth of this market
Segmentation: Global Smartphones Sensors Market
- Biometric Sensors
- Fingerprint Sensors
- Face Recognition
- Iris Scanners
- Image Sensors
- Ambient Light Sensor
- High End
- Low End
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In January 2019, Samsung announced the launch of their smallest image sensors Isocell Slim 3T2 for their mid- range smartphones which is 5.1mm diagonally. This new image sensor will deliver excellent image quality with 20-million active 0.8μm-sized pixels. With Isocell Plus technology, the sensor will be able to capture more light and will produce better and accurate color. The main aim is to provide customer with better camera along with better hardware designs
- In March 2019, Yara announced the launch of their new smartphone apps that is specially designed to help the farmer to understand the crop nitrogen needs by imaging their leaves with the phone’s camera. This new system can measure chlorophyll levels in winter wheat, rapeseed, corn, and barley and will give advice on the dose.
Global smartphones sensors market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of smartphones sensors market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players
Few of the major competitors currently working in smartphones sensors market are ams AG., Broadcom., DYNA IMAGE Corporation, Epson Europe Electronics GmbH, EVERLIGHT., Heptagon Technologies Pvt Ltd, Maxim Integrated, Meggitt PLC., Melexis., Murata Electronics Co., Ltd., , OMRON Corporation, Panasonic Corporation, SAMSUNG, SHARP CORPORATION, , Sitronix Technology Corporation, STMicroelectronics.
Research Methodology: Global Smartphones Sensors Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved