Global Smoke Detector Market, By Power Source (Battery powered, Hardwired with battery backup and others), By Product (Photoelectric smoke detector, Ionization smoke detector and others), By Service (Engineering services, Installation & design services and others), By End-User Industry (Commercial, Residential and others), By Geographical Segments- Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Market Analysis: Global Smoke Detector Market
The Global Smoke Detector Market accounted for USD 1.62 billion in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 10% the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global Smoke Detector Market
Smoke detectors are sensor based devices which detect smoke and give a sign of possible fire, henceforth giving security to the private and business settings and individuals. If there is an occurrence of private and business security, smoke detectors issue a flag specifically to a fire alert control board, while in family unit smoke indicators known as smoke caution outfits visual or discernable alert signs from the smoke distinguishing object itself. A smoke detector alludes to a gadget which is ordinarily a pointer of flame and faculties smoke. Commercial smoke security gadgets issue a sign or a flag to the fire alert control board as a part of the general fire caution framework, though in family unit based smoke detectors they more often issue a neighborhood capable of being heard or visual caution from the indicator. Smoke detectors by design comprise of two key segments in particular sensor which helps in detecting any smoke inside the surroundings and boisterous electric horn which helps in making uproarious sound making the general population mindful about a specific fire. The aggregate sum of current expected to influence a solitary smoke detector to work is roughly a 9-volt battery or a 120-volt house current. Smoke detectors are set in a circle molded plastic box or walled in area going around 150 millimeters in distance across and in addition 25 millimeters in thickness.
More recently Eaton’s Fire Systems, for example, has introduced a more flexible and cost-effective solution with its five-in-one detector incorporating optical and thermal elements including three levels of heat along with smoke detection within the conventional panel product.
Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Technological advancements like increase in adoption of IoT and smart home/building among the population worldwide.
- Business enterprises are trying to provide working environment for their employees.
- Increase in number of fire accidents.
- Frequent power cut may be a restraint.
- High implementation costs.
Market Segmentation: Global Smoke Detector Market
- The global smoke detector market is segmented based on power source, product, service, end-user industry, and geographical segments.
- Based on power source, the global smoke detector market can be segmented into Battery powered, Hardwired with battery backup, and Hardwired without battery backup.
- Based on product, the global smoke detector market can be segmented into photoelectric smoke detector, Ionization smoke detector, Dual sensor smoke detector, and others.
- Based on service, the global smoke detector market is segmented into Engineering services, Installation & design services, Maintenance services, Managed services and others.
- Based on end user industry, the global smoke detector market is segmented into Commercial, Residential, Oil, gas & mining, Transportation & logistics, Telecommunication, Manufacturing, and others.
- Based on geography the global smoke detector market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
Competitive Analysis: Global Smoke Detector Market
The global smoke detector market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of smoke detector market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Key players: Global Smoke Detector Market
Some of the major players of the global smoke detector market are BRK Brands, Kidde, Honeywell Security, Tyco, Johnson Controls, Halma, Hochiki, Sprue Aegis, Xtralis, Siemens, Ei Electronics, Nohmi Bosai, Panasonic, X-SENSE, Smartwares, Hekatron, Nest, Busch-jaeger, Gulf Security Technology, System Sensor, Shanghai Nohmi Secom, Shanying Fire, Forsafe, D&K Group International and Shenzhen Gabel Electronics.
Research Methodology: Global Smoke Detector Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
Demand Side Primary Contributors: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters and Investors among others.
Supply Side Primary Contributors: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.