Global Smoking Cessation and Nicotine De-Addiction Market-By Product Type (With Nicotine and Without Nicotine), Treatment Type (Pharmacological, Therapies and Others), Distribution Channel (Online, Offline), End-User (Generation Z, Millennials, Generation X and Silent Generation), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Russia, Turkey, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland, Japan, China, South Korea, India, Australia and New Zealand, Taiwan, Hong-Kong, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Brazil, Argentina, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Israel, South Africa)–Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Market Analysis and Insights: Global Smoking Cessation and Nicotine De-Addiction Market
Smoking cessation and nicotine de-addiction market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with the CAGR of 27.1% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and expected to reach USD 1, 59,441.18 million by 2027. Growing adoption of e-cigarettes is a growing factor for the market. Globally, as they are deemed a healthier option for long-term users, the industry has increasingly suggested and accepted quitting aids.
This smoking cessation and nicotine de-addiction market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographical expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Global Smoking Cessation and Nicotine De-Addiction Market Scope and Market Size
The global smoking cessation and nicotine de-addiction market is segmented into four notable segments which are by product type, treatment type, distribution channel and end-user.
- On the basis of product type, the market is segmented into with nicotine and without nicotine. Throughout the North American market, the use of e-cigarettes and other nicotine items has risen considerably, rendering the nicotine category prominent in the area. In Asia-Pacific, the population of countries including China and India is very big and the population of smokers is also very strong in the country, which boosts the market for nicotine drugs to improve smoking cessation. In Europe, nicotine is very common in the market and there are also rising safety concerns; that disposable incomes fuels competition for nicotine items such as e-cigarettes in the area.
- On the basis of treatment type, the market is segmented into pharmacological, therapies and others. In the North American region, policymakers and scientific organizations have continued to expand their acceptance of nicotine replacement therapies and to raise understanding of the safety effects of smoking. In Asia-Pacific, citizens in countries like China and India have little awareness of therapies, and the therapy method is often quite expensive, which limits the market for therapies in the country. In the Middle East and Africa, the use of e-cigarettes is growing, raising the need for pharmacological care in the region.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the market is segmented into online and offline. In North America, the off-line channel is powerful, as understanding of smoking behaviour is growing, and the number of smokers in the country has also grown quite rapidly. In Asia-Pacific, retail stores are very large, providing a range of drugs or options for citizens to get drugs. There are a large number of retail pharmacies in the Middle East and Africa that provide various types of smoking cessation medicines.
- On the basis of end-user, the market is segmented into generation Z, millennials, generation X and silent generation. In North America, the largest user of smoking tobacco is a dozen individuals who are named millennials, and thus smoking prevention is commonly practiced among the millennial community. In Europe, cigarette use is primarily guided by school students who have raised the market for smoking cessation items in the country. In Middle East & Africa, the millennials consider it as a status symbol which makes them to attract more towards the cigarettes.
Smoking Cessation and Nicotine De-Addiction Market Country Level Analysis
Smoking cessation and nicotine de-addiction market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, product type, treatment type, distribution channel and end-user.
The countries covered in the Smoking cessation and nicotine de-addiction market report are the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Russia, Turkey, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland, rest of Europe, Japan, China, South Korea, India, Australia and New Zealand, Taiwan, Hong-Kong, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, rest of Asia-Pacific, Brazil, Argentina, rest of South America, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Israel, South Africa and rest of Middle East & Africa.
- In North America, use of e-cigarettes and other nicotine products in the U.S. has risen dramatically, rendering the nicotine category dominant in the country. In China, the population of the nation is very big and the number of smokers is also very strong in the area, which boosts the market for nicotine products to support smoking cessation. In Europe, nicotine is quite common in the market of United Kingdom and there are also rising safety concerns; raising disposable incomes fuels competition for nicotine items such as e-cigarettes in the country.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Rising Demand of Polydimethylsiloxane based Smoking Cessation and Nicotine De-Addiction
Smoking cessation and nicotine de-addiction market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in smoking cessation and nicotine de-addiction industry with smoking cessation and nicotine de-addiction sales, components sales, impact of technological development in smoking cessation and nicotine de-addiction and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the smoking cessation and nicotine de-addiction market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Smoking Cessation and Nicotine De-Addiction Market Share Analysis
Smoking cessation and nicotine de-addiction market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, Global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to smoking cessation and nicotine de-addiction market.
The major players covered in the report are Cipla Inc., Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc., Takeda Consumer Healthcare Company Limited, Alkalon A/S, 22nd Century Group, Inc., GlaxoSmithKline plc., Imperial Brands, Japan Tobacco Inc., British American Tobacco, Perrigo Company plc, Fertin Pharma, Cambrex Corporation, Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd., Pfizer Inc. and Strides Pharma Science Limited and among others. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the global smoking cessation and nicotine de-addiction market.
- In February 2020, Strides Pharma Science Limited, the parent firm of Strides Product Private Limited, joined the industry with the launch of two over - the-counter (OTC) drugs for smoking cessation and joint pain relief. This will allow the company to grow its market and will also encourage the company to increase its consumer base.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for smoking cessation and nicotine de-addiction through expanded production range.
Customization Available: Global Smoking Cessation and Nicotine De-Addiction Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.