Global Snacks Bars Market By Type (Energy Bars, Cereal Bar, Others), Distribution Channel (Specialty Stores, Convenience Stores, Supermarkets/Hypermarkets, Online Stores, Others), Ingredients (Nuts, Whole Grains, Dried Fruits, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Snacks Bars Market
Global snacks bars market is expected to register a substantial CAGR of 6.7% in the forecast period of 2019-2026.The reports contains data of the base year 2018 and the historic year is 2017. Increasing consumer preference for smaller and nutritional food is the major factor for the growth of the market.
Market Definition: Global Snacks Bars Market
A snack bar is a food product consists of various cereals, nuts and seeds, made by pressing cereals and usually dried fruit as well as berries. They are covered and bind with glucose syrup. Many people due to changing life style choose snack bars as an alternative to the less-healthy snacks which provides a rapid source of energy. It is also used as an alternate. These bars consist of added nutrition and low content of calorie.
- Increasing awareness about health and fitness and preference for healthy snack products will act as a driver for the market growth
- High nutrition value of these products is boosting the growth of the market
- Rising product popularity as go-to snacks, that can replace high calorie content products including chocolates, cakes and cookies which is fueling the market in the forecast period
- Busy lifestyles and huge number of families in developed regions is also driving the market for a long run
- High initial investment and marketing will restrict the growth of the market
- Regulatory compliance regarding quality and labeling is hampering the market growth
Segmentation: Global Snacks Bars Market
By Product Type
- Energy Bars
- Cereal Bar
By Distribution Channel
- Specialty Stores
- Convenience Stores
- Online Stores
- Whole Grains
- Dried Fruits
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- New Zealand
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In July 2019, Mondelez International, Inc. had acquired Perfect Snacks, manufacturer of various refrigerated snack bars. With this acquisition the company will help to offer innovative products to the consumers which will increases the product portfolio and profit margin of the company
- In July 2019, Nestlé launched paper packaging for snack bars due to change in consumer preferences towards paper. This launch will help to expand and strengthen their snacks bar business across the globe by making packaging recyclable or reusable
Global snacks bars market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of snacks bar for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in global snacks bars market are Kellogg Company, Nestlé, Atkins Nutritionals, Inc., Ocado Retail Ltd, The Quaker Oats Company, Mars Incorporated, Hain Celestial, Associated British Foods plc, Abbott, The Clif Bar & Company, General Mills, Inc., Kind LLC, Concord Foods, LLC, Frank Food Product, Natural Balance Foods, ToYou, Perfect Bar, BOBO'S, Chicago Bar Company LLC. dba RXBAR, THE SIMPLY GOOD FOODS COMPANY among others.
Research Methodology: Global Snacks Bars Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Food and beverages industry experts, Research Laboratories, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global snacks bars market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)