Global Sodium Hypophosphite Market By Function (Catalysts & Stabilizers, Reducing Agents, Chemical Intermediates), Application (Water Treatment, Electroplating, Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals), Grade (Electrical, Industrial), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Sodium Hypophosphite Market
Global sodium hypophosphite market is expected to register a substantial CAGR of 5.02% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Expansion of the electronics and automotive sectors is the major factor for the growth of the market. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2017, the base year of calculation is 2018 and the forecast period is 2019 to 2026.
Market Definition: Global Sodium Hypophosphite Market
Sodium hypophosphite is also known as sodium salt, phosphinic acid, monohydrate. It’s chemical formula is NaH2PO2.H2O and molecular weight is 105.99. It is available in white, odorless, deliquescent granular powder having saline taste. It is also prepared as colorless and white crystalline plates. The sodium hypophosphite is soluble in alcohol, water and glycerol. It is synthesized by using neutralization of hypophosphorous acid and by direct aqueous alkaline hydrolysis of white phosphorus. The sodium hypophosphite acts as reducing agents.
- Expansion of the electronics and automotive sectors will act as driving force for market
- Growing demand for water treatment in industrial applications is driving the growth of market
- Significant growth of chemical and polymer & plastic industry across the globe will also fuel the market growth
- Increasing use of sodium hypophosphite as reducing agent in electroplating of non-metallic materials such as plastics, glass, ceramics, and quartz acts as a market driver
- Rise in the price of phosphorous rocks owing to scarcity in supply will restrict the growth of the market
- Stringent government regulations over the manufacturing industry is another factor which can hinder this market growth
Segmentation: Global Sodium Hypophosphite Market
- Catalysts & Stabilizers
- Reducing Agents
- Chemical Intermediates
- Water Treatment
- Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- New Zealand
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Development in the Market:
- In November 2019, LLC “Kazphosphate” which is a significant producer of phosphorus products in Kazakhstan had improved manufacturing of phosphorus potassium fertilizers up to 20,000 tons. With this increment the company aims to reach planned volume production by the year 2020
Global sodium hypophosphite market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of sodium hypophosphite for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in global sodium hypophosphite market are Arkema Group, Changshu New-Tech Chemicals Co., Ltd., Huanggang Quanwang Chemical Co., Ltd., Hubei Sky Lake Chemical Co., Ltd., Hubei Xingfa Chemicals Group Co., Ltd., Jiangsu Danai Chemical Co., Ltd., Jiangsu Kangxiang Industrial Group Co., Ltd., Jiangxi Fuerxin Medicine Chemical Co., Ltd., Nippon Chemical Industrial CO., LTD., Merck KGaA, Solvay, Febex SA among others.
Research Methodology: Global Sodium Hypophosphite Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Food and beverages industry experts, Research Laboratories, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global sodium hypophosphite market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)