Global Soft Exoskeleton Market By Product Type (Full Body, Upper Body, Lower Body), Application (Industrial, Military, Healthcare, Sports), Mobility (Stationary, Mobile), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa). – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Soft Exoskeleton Market
Global soft exoskeleton market is expected to grow with the healthy CAGR of 28.5% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026. The report contains data from the historic year of 2017, base year of 2018. Increasing exosuits for healthcare applications are the major factor for the growth of the market.
Market Definition: Global Soft Exoskeleton Market
Soft exoskeleton can rely on the skeleton structure of wearer to transmit the forces through actuated joints. The soft exoskeleton is designed with light weight material and uses pneumatics or cable transmission which is a new approach of development of wearable robot design. The soft exoskeleton or exosuit is a new trend in soft wearable robot design used for the hip joints and ankle assistance while walk. The soft exosuit is used for several industrial applications in mining, manufacturing assistance and militants safety purposes. Growing funding for the safety of defense sector by the governments enhances the utilization and modification in the mobile exoskeletons.
- Increasing adoption of exosuits for healthcare applications is driving the market growth
- Increasing military budget distributions may boost the growth of the market
- Growing usage of full body soft exoskeleton in industrial process is fueling the market growth in the forecast period
- Growing awareness by regulatory approval for industrial usage of exoskeletons is contributing towards the growth of the market
- High cost of soft exoskeleton is acting as a major restraint for the market
Segmentation: Global Soft Exoskeleton Market
By Product Type
- Full Body
- Upper Body
- Lower Body
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In July 2018, ReWalk Robotics (U.S.) announced the clinical trial of soft exoskeleton in five research center in the United States. The company has announced their expected date to launch the ReWalk Robotics Restore in U.S. and Europe in 2019. The clinical trials of restore will bring the restore closer to the FDA clearence
- In March 2018, Roam Robotics (U.S.) introduced the soft exoskeleton for snowboarders and skiers costing approximately USD 2,500. The soft exoskeleton is designed to provide the support to the legs of skiers. This introduction will enhance the product portfolio of the company
Global soft exoskeleton market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of soft exoskeleton market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in global soft exoskeleton market are ATOUN Inc., Bionik., Cyberdyne, Inc., Ekso Bionics, Honda Motor Co. Ltd., ReWalk Robotics, Rex Bionics Ltd., Sarcos Corp., Technaid., US Bionics, SRI International, Roam Robotics, Gogoa and Otherlab among others.
Research Methodology: Global Soft Exoskeleton Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Industrialist, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Payers, Industrial Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global soft exoskeleton market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)