Global Software-Defined Wide Area Network (SD-WAN) Market By Network Type (Multiprotocol Label Switching, Broadband, Long-Term Evolution, Hybrid), Component (Solutions, Services), Technology Service (Managed Services, Professional Services), Deployment Type (On-Premises, Cloud), End Users (Service Providers, Enterprises), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Software-Defined Wide Area Network (SD-WAN) Market
Global software-defined wide area network (SD-WAN) market is set to witness a healthy CAGR of 48.23% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. This rise in the market can be attributed due to increasing adoption of cloud technology has resulted in large data repositories. SDWAN helps in improving the bandwidth as per the requirements of cloud technology. SDWAN helps enterprises in achieving high operational efficiency with high-speed internet connectivity and network coverage.
Market Definition: Global Software-Defined Wide Area Network (SD-WAN) Market
Software-defined wide area network (SD-WAN) is an application of software defined technology which is integrated in the wide area network connections such as 4G, LTE and broadband internet. It can also connect the networks of various branch offices and data centers of enterprise over a wide geographic area. It is widely in the demand by the enterprises across various industry verticals as it is flexible, open and a cloud based technology. Along with that, it is capable of increasing the operational efficiency of the enterprises.
- Surging number of cloud based solutions is driving the growth of the market
- Increasing need for mobility services is boosting the growth of the market
- Companies concentrates on minimizing the operational expenditure with software defined WAN is fueling the growth of the market
- Surging needs for achieving high operational efficiency by the enterprises is contributing to the growth of the market
- Increasing usage for many devices such as smartphones, tablets and notebooks is propelling the growth of the market
- Penetration of smart IoT devices across various enterprise verticals is driving the growth of the market
- The trustworthiness in software defined WAN is restricting the growth of the market
- The unwillingness of enterprises to transit from the legacy traditional WAN is hampering the growth of the market
Segmentation: Global Software-Defined Wide Area Network (SD-WAN) Market
By Network Type
- Multiprotocol Label Switching
- Long-Term Evolution
- Training and Support
By Technology service
- Professional Services
- Managed Services
By Deployment Type
By End User
- Service Providers
- Banking, Financial Services and Insurance
- Transportation and Logistics
- Energy and Utilities
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In June 2018, Aruba had announced it latest technology in software defined solution. This solution will efficient modernize the branch networks of the enterprises as well as cloud, mobility and IoT solutions. It will help the enterprises to reduce their management time as well as reduce the operational cost which will retain the customers as well as increase the revenue for the company and make it a market leader by expanding its solution offerings.
- In August 2017, Cisco announced its acquisition of Viptela. It will enable the company to bring the next generation SD-WAN solutions to the market, enabling the strategic transition towards cloud and software integrated solutions. This acquisition will bring in the recurring revenue as well as expand the offerings of the company
Global software-defined wide area network (SD-WAN) market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of software-defined wide area network (SD-WAN) market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East and Africa.
Major Market Competitors/Players
Few of the major competitors currently working in global software-defined wide area network (SD-WAN) market are Cisco Systems Inc., FatPipe Networks Inc., Cradlepoint Inc., Citrix Systems Inc., Silver Peak Inc., Infovista, ARYAKA NETWORKS INC., Mushroom Networks Inc., Elfiq Networks, Gluware, Oracle, CloudGenix Inc., VMware Inc., ECESSA, Nokia, Huawei Technologies Co Ltd., Juniper Networks Inc., Dell, Arista Networks Inc., Cumulus Networks, NEC Enterprise Solutions and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP among others.
Research Methodology: Global Software-Defined Wide Area Network (SD-WAN) Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved