Global Speciality Proteins Market By Type (Enzymes, Emulsifiers, Flavours, Colorants, Vitamins, Minerals, Antioxidants, Preservatives), Application (Bakery & Confectionery, Beverages, Dairy & Frozen Foods, Convenience Foods, Meat Products, Functional Foods, Dietary Supplements), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Speciality Proteins Market
Global speciality proteins market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value by registering a substantial CAGR of 6.9% during the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the rising need for high nutritional content food products.
Market Definition: Global Speciality Proteins Market
Speciality proteins are used for building the blocks of cartilage, skin, blood, bones and muscles. The proteins are used by the human bodies to repair and build tissues. It provides necessary association that facilitates amalgamation from the farm-gate level to the final value-added processed food stage. These proteins are comprised of 100 or more amino acids which are used for building the blocks in living organisms. Due to advancement this proteins are available in the various flavours which are used in the various industrial verticals.
- Increasing prevalence of protein deficient diseases is driving the growth of the market
- Increased awareness towards the health is boosting the market growth
- Worldwide increasing spending capacity of a person is augmenting the market growth in the forecast period
- Rising demand for packaged as well as processed foods driving the growth of market
- Lack of strong supply chain solutions will hamper the market growth
- Dearth of raw material availability as well as advanced technology is restraining the growth of market
- The unpredictable weather conditions will affect the supply chain and raw material availability which may restrict the market growth
Segmentation: Global Speciality Proteins Market
- Bakery & Confectionery
- Dairy & Frozen Foods
- Convenience Foods
- Meat Products
- Functional Foods
- Dietary Supplements
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- New Zealand
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In January 2019, Ingredion, Inc. formed joint venture with Verdient Foods, Inc. to increase the production capacity. The new manufacturing facility will produce the specialty pulse-based flours and concentrates from fava beans, lentils, and peas. The company will invest the USD 185 million by year 2020 to increase the plant-based proteins productions
- In December 2015, Archer Daniels Midland Co., launched new specialty protein product in portfolio. The protein is introduced to boost the fiber and protein content. The product is made of soybeans to enhancing the water-binding of meat products with improved texture and substitutes. This launch will help the company to enhance its product portfolio in the market
Global speciality proteins market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of speciality proteins market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in global speciality proteins market are Archer Daniels Midland Company., Ingredion, Verdient Foods, Inc., Gillco Ingredients., Milk Specialties, Cargill, Incorporated., DSM, DuPont de Nemours, Inc, Tate & Lyle, Chr. Hansen Holding A/S, Kerry Group plc, Clariant, NIZO, Sensient Colors LLC, BASF SE, General Mills Inc., BARENTZ, Zhong Ya Chemical (USA) Ltd, Techno Food Ingredients Co., Ltd and Roquette Frères among others.
Research Methodology: Global Speciality Proteins Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include vendor positioning grid, market time line analysis, market overview and guide, company positioning grid, company market share analysis, standards of measurement, top to bottom analysis and vendor share analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Competitive analysis of key competitors involved in the market
- Complete analysis of Market Segmentation and which segments are set to flourish in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026
- Market Drivers and Restraints analysis along with the analysis of the market structure