Global Speech Impairment Market By Type (Speech Disorder, Language Disorder, Apraxia, Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), Other), Age Group (Pediatrics, Adults, Elderly), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Speech Impairment Market
Global speech impairment market is set to witness a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019- 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. The growth of the market can be attributed to the rising in chronic illness such as brain injuries, tumors and Parkinson’s diseases among others.
Market Definition: Global Speech Impairment Market
Speech disorders, also known as speech impairment. It is a communication disorder where person general speech is interrupted and the person cannot talk adequately. The disorder act as a barrier to the ability of person to communicate in effective way. It also has the impact on daily activities of an individual and affects mental welfare. Speech disorders are of various types such as stammering, apraxia, strewing and dysarthria among others.
- Increasing incidence of speech disorders including stuttering, apraxia among the children and adults will flourish the growth of this market
- Awareness about the several disorders along with the availability of effective speech therapy is also boosting the market in the forecast period
- Government initiatives to promote effective speech therapy and for the investments in health care facilities is propelling the market in the forecast period
- Growing geriatric population will fuel the market for a long run
- High cost of treatment is hindering the market in the forecast period
- Unavailability of speech therapy in remote areas will also hamper the market growth
- Lack of medical professionals along with the insufficient standard tools for the diagnosis and treatment of speech disorders is restraining the growth of the market
Segmentation: Global Speech Impairment Market
- Speech Disorder
- Articulation Disorders
- Fluency Disorders
- Resonance or Voice Disorders
- Language Disorder
- Receptive Disorders
- Expressive Disorders
- Cognitive-Communication Disorders
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
By Age Group
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In 2019, Mubaloo, launched talk assist app that uses “iOS’ text-to-speech software” for providing support during communication to the speech impairment individuals. Through this app users can now access a content library for different genders and can set the speed of the speaking voice. With this launch the company has enhanced its product portfolio in the market
- In 2016, Saskatchewan announced the launch of “Text with 911” for speech and hearing impaired individuals. It allows people who are suffering from deafness, speech impairment for registering their cellphones to communicate with 911 operators through text. With this launch the company will enhance the quality of life for the individual who are suffering from speech impairment and hearing loss
Global speech impairment market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares speech impairment market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in global speech impairment market are: Smart speech therapy, Speech Therapy Solutions, Inc., Talk Speech and Language Therapy Ltd, Glenda Browne Speech Pathology, Benchmark Therapies, Inc, Speech Plus, Integrated Treatment Services, Speechworks Therapy Services, Acapela Group, Advanced Voice Recognition Systems,Inc, XMedius, BioTrust ID B.V, Cleveland Clinic and Therapy Solutions Inc, among others.
Research Methodology: Global Speech Impairment Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global speech impairment market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)