Global Spray Drying Equipment Market, By Spray Dryer Type (Rotary Atomizer, Nozzle, Fluidized, Closed Loop, Centrifugal), Cycle Type (Open Cycle, Closed Cycle), Drying Stage (Multistage, Two Stage, Single Stage), Application(Food, Pharmaceutical, Chemical, Others), By Flow Type ( Co-Current Flow Spray Dryers, Counter-Current Flow Spray Dryers, Mixed Flow Spray Dryers) By Geographical Segments (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)- Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025;
Market Analysis: Global Spray Drying Equipment Market
The Global Spray Drying Equipment Market is expected to reach USD 7.2 billion by 2025 from USD 5.2 billion in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.5 % in the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global Spray Drying Equipment Market
Spray drying equipment are defined as a technique of manufacturing dry powder from liquid with the helpof hot gases. It is a co-current pneumatic conveying dryer which is capable of drying pumpable liquids and atomizing to a discrete and dry solid in a single pass. It has equipment which have drying medium which could be inert gas, air, steam or some other combination. It uses different type of spray nozzle or atomizer to disperse the liquid or slurry into a controlled drop size spray. Spray dryer equipment comprises of various basic parts which include drying chamber, powder recovery systems, air heater, air disperser, atomizer or spray nozzles, feed pump and process control systems. It has wide application in different vertical such as food products (i.e. starch, rice protein, corn syrup, molasses, honey, and dairy), chemicals, pharmaceuticals and others.
For instance, in 2015, European Spray Dry Technologies LLP launched” ESDT1 Lab Spray Dryers” a latest model spray dryer in Germany. It is a high end bespoke larger capacity spray dryers which helps in producing powders quickly and easily. It find its application in food, chemicals, pharmaceuticals industry.
Furthermore, Calnetix Technologies, LLC. provides spray drying equipment with MSM-250.MSM is a machine that consists of an atomizer disc, which is mounted on a 250-kW permanent magnet motor. It is also fitted with a set of non-contact magnetic bearings. This model helps in reducing the size of machines, increasing speed, and also reducing maintenance costs.
Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Reduction in thermal damage caused to the product
- Increase in shelf-life leading to cost-effective logistics.
- New developments in functional food & beverage ingredients
- Increase in demand for Rte foods
- Product yield optimization achieved by spray drying.
- Misalignment in process parameters can affect the organoleptic properties
- High operational cost
Market Segmentation: Global Spray Drying Equipment Market
- The market is based on spray dryer type, cycle type , drying stage, application ,flow type and geographical segments.
- Based on spray dryer type, the market is segmented into rotary atomizer, nozzle, and fluidized, closed loop and centrifugal.
- Based on cycle type, the market is segmented into open cycle and closed cycle.
- Based on drying stage, the market is segmented into stage multistage, two stage and single stage
- Based on flow type, the market is segmented into co-current flow spray dryers, counter-current flow spray dryers and mixed flow spray dryers.
- Based on application, the market is segmented into food, pharmaceutical, chemical and others.
- Based on geography, the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
Competitive Analysis: Global Spray Drying Equipment Market
The global spray drying equipment market is fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market in order to sustain in long run. The report includes market shares of spray drying equipment market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America. Tetra Pak International S.A. provides spray drying equipment for dairy products.The product is sprayed into a drying chamber and hot air is applied. The temperatures ranging from 160° – 205° depending on the product.
Key Players: Global Spray Drying Equipment Market
The renowned players in spray drying equipment market are GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft, SPX FLOW, Shandong Tianli Drying Technology and Equipment Co., Ltd., BÜCHI Labortechnik AG, European Spraydry Technologies,, Dedert Corporation, ChangZhou lemar Drying Engineering Co,Ltd, Acmefil Engineering Systems Pvt. Ltd.,, Acmefil Engineering Systems Pvt. Ltd.,, Advanced Drying Systems., Lab Plant (UK) Ltd, European Spraydry Technologies LLP, New AVM Systech, C. E. Rogers, Advanced Drying System, Shandong Shungeng Drying Equipment Co. Ltd.,Lab Plant (UK) Ltd, Tetra Pak International S.A. many more.
Research Methodology: Global Spray Drying Equipment Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
Demand Side Primary Contributors: OEMs, Industrial Professionals, Researches, Suppliers and Distributors, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, Investors among others.
Supply Side Primary Contributors: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among other