Global Spray Polyurethanes Foam Market By Product (Open Cell, Closed Cell, Others), Construction Type (Commercial, Residential), Application (Residential Roofing, Residential Walls, Commercial Roofing, Commercial Walls, Others), End Use (Building & construction, Automotive, Electronics, Others), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026 ;
Market Analysis: Global Spray Polyurethanes Foam Market
Global spray polyurethanes foam market is expected to, register a substantial CAGR of 7.60% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This report contains the data of base year 2018 and historic year 2017.This rise in market value can be attributed to the increase in awareness regarding the benefits of spray polyurethanes foam to protect the wall from the thermal leak and also have the ability to enhance the life span of the wall.
Market Definition: Global Spray Polyurethanes Foam Market
Spray polyurethanes foam is an insulator that is sprayed on the interior parts such as walls, floors, others. It is used to protect the walls from the thermal leakage. The foam is comprised of two liquid component polyol blends and MDI. It enhances the life span of the wall as it reduces the maintenance cost of the wall. It usually comes in two forms, open cell form and closed cell form. It makes the wall heat resistant and it reduces the unwanted air infiltration that happen due to cracks, joints in the wall.
- Rising government initiative on the public infrastructure will uplift the growth of the market
- Increasing awareness regarding the green house emission is another factor that boost the market growth
- Growth in construction industry will augments the market growth
- Rising demand for energy efficient and green buildings will drive the growth of the market
- High raw material prices will hamper the growth of the market
- Rising health problem such as asthma, skin irritation due to use of spray polyurethanes form will obstruct the market growth
- High dependency on the isocyanates which is a crude oil derivative will inhibit the growth of the market
Segmentation: Global Spray Polyurethanes Foam Market
- Open cell
- Closed cell
By Construction Type
- Single Family
- Residential Roofing
- Residential Walls
- Commercial Roofing
- Commercial Walls
By End Use
- Building & construction
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In September 2019, Demilec (USA) Inc., announced the launch of spray form insulation products Heatlok HFO Pro, Heatlok XT, Sealection 500 and Agribalance for the middle east market. This launch will help the company to strengthen their market position and help them to provide better services to their customer. The mixture of Huntsman's new systems house with Demilec's new technology and training center will allow Demilec to provide their customers in the Middle East with the same premium service and support that they provide in North America
- In December 2015, ICP BUILDING SOLUTIONS GROUP announced the launch of Handi-Gun ll which is an improved dispensing unit specially designed to spray low pressure spray polyurethane foams (SPF) and pour-in-place polyurethane foams (PIP). It has a high tech hi/low switch with meterable flow and a safe trigger that protect from accidental chemical release and more controllable application. It provides the most accurate metering with labour saving and low waste
Global spray polyurethanes foam market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of spray polyurethanes foam market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global spray polyurethanes foam market are BASF SE, CERTAINTEED, CUFCA, Everchem Specialty Chemicals., Huntsman International LLC, ICYNENE, Lapolla Industries, Inc., NCFI Polyurethanes, Accella Polyurethane System, LLC.., Rhino Linings Corporation, Specialty Products Inc., BaySeal, Henry Company., Gaco Western, Honeywell International Inc, jjdurethane.com, Saint-Gobain, Contego International Inc, Tagos S.r.l., Tecnopol, among others.
Research Methodology: Global Spray Polyurethanes Foam Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved