Global Spunbond Nonwovens Market, By Material (Polyester Spunbond Nonwoven, Polypropylene Spunbond Nonwoven, Polyethylene Spunbond Nonwoven), Function (Non-disposable, Disposable), Application (Agriculture, Medical & Hygiene, Automotive), End-Use Industry (Agriculture, Personal Care & Hygiene, Automotive), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Spunbond Nonwovens Market
Global Spunbond Nonwovens Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 11.64 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 22.40 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 8.53% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Increase in the living standards is the major reason for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Spunbond Nonwovens Market
Nonwoven fabric is a material which is made from staple fiber and long fibers and is used in textile industry. They are combined together by chemical, mechanical or solvent treatment. Absorbency, liquid repellence, softness, thermal insulation, filtration, washability etc. are some of the functions of the nonwoven fabric. They are used in medical, geotextiles and filters. They are manufactured by putting small fiber in the form of sheet then binding is done with the adhesive.
- They have high tear and tensile strength and are consistent in higher temperature.
- Nonwoven are non-toxic and non- irritant as they are produced as they are made according to the FDA food grade raw material.
- They have limited life and are single- use fabric which is restraining the growth of this market.
- Like other fabrics they cannot be cleaned.
Segmentation: Global Spunbond Nonwovens Market
- By Materials
- Polyester Spunbond Nonwoven
- Polypropylene Spunbond Nonwoven
- Polyethylene Spunbond Nonwoven
- By Function
- By Application
- Medical & Hygiene
- By End-Use Industry
- Personal Care & Hygiene
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In June 2018, Lenzing announced the launch of their new nonwoven fiber VEOCEL. These fibers are biodegradable, certified clean and safe and produced in an environmental responsible production process.
- In January 2016, Store it launched a new collapsible storage cube with tough, nonwoven polypropylene construction, strengthen side handles and is light weight. The product is launched after the considering the existing options available in the market.
Competitive Analysis: Global Spunbond Nonwovens Market
Global spunbond nonwovens market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of spunbond nonwovens market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Spunbond Nonwovens Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in spunbond nonwovens market are Sunshine Nonwoven Fabrics Co. Ltd, Fitesa, Radici Partecipaioni SpA, Fiberwebibdia Ltd., Surya Tex Tech, Asahi Kasei Corporation, Zhejiang Kingsafe Nonwoven Fabric Co., Ltd, TORAY INDUSTRIES, INC., Ruiguang Nonwoven Group Co.,Ltd. Ruiyuan Company, KOLON INDUSTRIES, INC., Mogul, Shandong Huifeng Petrochemical Limited Company, Wonderful Nonwoven, Freudenberg Group.
Research Methodology: Global Spunbond Nonwovens Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved