Global Sputtering Equipment Cathode Market By Type (Linear, Circular), Application (Automotive, Electronics, Aerospace, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Sputtering Equipment Cathode Market
Global sputtering equipment cathode market is projected to register a substantial CAGR of 5.4% in the forecast period of 2019-2026 due to rise of applications of semiconductors in gaming for virtual reality process, increase use of Artificial Intelligence (AI) in various industries such as electronics and aerospace and advancement in technology such as magnetron sputtering technology.
Market Definition: Global Sputtering Equipment Cathode Market
Sputtering is defined as a technique in which a material is bombarded by the high energetic particles of plasma or gas resulting in the ejection of microscopic particles from the surface of the material. The technique is used in the manufacturing of thin layers in semiconductors devices, CDs, disk drives, optical devices industries. Sputtering technology has a significant role in electronics & semiconductor sector. The technique has huge applications in Aerospace & Defense, Architectural Glass, Automotive, Decorative, Optics, Wear Coatings, Electronics / Microelectronics and many others.
- · Increase use of Artificial Intelligence in various industries such as electronics and aerospace would enhance the market
- · Rise of applications of semiconductors in gaming for virtual reality process can boost the growth
- · Advancement in technology such as magnetron sputtering technology can drive the market
- · Rise in the number of local manufacturers would act as a catalyst to market
- · Fluctuations in the prices of raw material can hinder the market
- · Variations in the efficiency of coatings could shrink market
- · Rise of alternative technologies such as thermal evaporation might restrict market growth
Segmentation: Global Sputtering Equipment Cathode Market
· By Type
- · Linear
- · Circular
· By Application
- · Automotive
- · Electronics
- · Aerospace
- · Others
· By Geography
- · North America
- · South America
o Rest of South America
- · Europe
o United Kingdom
o Rest of Europe
- · Asia-Pacific
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia-Pacific
- · Middle East and Africa
o South Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o United Arab Emirates
o Rest of Middle East and Africa
· In November 2018, Gooch & Housego (G&H), a supplier of superpolished optical components, announced the successful installation of Ion Beam Sputtering Optical Coating System by Veeco’s SPECTOR. This would help Gooch & Housego in expansion of their product portfolio of high-quality optics in order to enhance their applications in aerospace and defence, telecommunications and industrial sector.
Global sputtering equipment cathode market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of sputtering equipment cathode market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players
Few of the major competitors currently working global sputtering equipment cathode market are Kurt J. Lesker Company, Veeco Instruments Inc, Semicore Equipment, Inc, Soleras Advanced Coatings BVBA, Sputtering Components, KDF Electronic & Vacuum Services Inc, PVD Products, Inc, Angstrom Sciences, Inc, Kenosistec Srl, AJA International, Applied Materials, Inc, CANON ANELVA CORPORATION, OC Oerlikon Corporation AG, ULVAC Technologies, Inc., KOLZER SRL, KOBE STEEL, LTD, Izovac and others.
Research Methodology: Global Sputtering Equipment Cathode Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- · Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- · Key market players involved in this industry
- · Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- · Competitive analysis of the key players involved