Market Analysis: Global Steel Fiber Market
Global Steel Fiber Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 2 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 3.01 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 5.25% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Increasing demand from the construction and infrastructure industry is the major factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Steel Fiber Market
Steel fibers are used in various applications like concrete reinforcement, composite reinforcement, refractories etc. because of their high tensile strength, durability and enhanced shear strength. Steek fibers concrete are widely used in slabs, bridge decks, airport pavements, parking areas, and cavitation/erosion environments. Hooked steel fibers, crimped steel fiber, deformed steel fiber are some of the steel fiber types.
- Increasing usage of steel fiber in construction industry is driving the market.
- The affordability and availability of the steel is driving the market.
- The use of synthetic fiber in some applications is restraining the growth of this market.
Segmentation: Global Steel Fiber Market
- By Type
- Hooked Steel Fiber
- Straight Steel Fiber
- Crimped Steel Fiber
- Deformed Steel Fiber
- By Manufacturing Process
- Cut Wire/ Cold Drawn
- Slit Sheet
- Melt Extract
- By Applications
- Concrete Reinforcement
- Composite Reinforcement
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In January 2019, Aerotech Golf announced the launch of their new SteelFiber FC ‘Flight Control’ graphite iron shafts which have tip design to deliver gher ball flight in the mid- and long irons. They are available in two models- the fc90 and fc115. The shaft graphite core will provide vibration, will increase clubhead speed and maximum distance and steel fibers will produce optimum weighting for a solid feel at impact and add stability and control for pinpoint accuracy. The combination of progressive tip stiffness with tour-proven SteelFiber performance will be a game-changer for a lot of players.
- In January 2019, Belgium’s NV Bekaert SA announced the launch of their steel fiber factory at the VSIP Quảng Ngãi Industrial Park in the Sơn Tịnh District. The project will start in the third quarter of 2019 and will be completed by 2021 and has a total investment capital of more than 2.9 trillion. The project will produce braided steel fibers, steel cords for reinforcement in tires and improved braided steel fibers for the automotive industry and other industries.
Competitive Analysis: Global Steel Fiber Market
Global steel fiber market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of steel fiber market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Steel Fiber Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in steel fiber market are ArcelorMittal, Bekaert, Fibrometals., Nippon Seisen, Green Steel Group, Spajic DOO, Stewols India Pvt. Ltd., Precision Drawell Pvt Ltd, Fiberzone, NIKKO TECHNO, Ltd., New York Council of Nonprofits, Inc. (NYCON), Kasturi Metal Composite (P) LTD., Sandhills Publishing Company, ISW Corporation Inc., Propex Operating Company, LLC.
Research Methodology: Global Steel Fiber Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved