Global Stem Cell Banking Market By Source (Placental Stem Cells (PSCs), Human Embryo-Derived Stem Cells (hESCs), Bone Marrow-Derived Stem Cells (BMSCs), o Dental Pulp-Derived Stem Cells (DPSCS), Adipose Tissue-Derived Stem Cells (ADSCs) and Other Stem Cell Sources), By Application (Personalized Storage, Clinical, Research), Service Type (Sample Collection and Transportation, Sample Processing, Sample Analysis, Sample Preservation and Storage), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and The Middle East and Africa) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Stem Cell Banking Market
Global stem cell banking market is set to witness a substantial CAGR of 11.03% in the forecast period of 2019- 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. The increased market growth can be identified by the increasing procedures of hematopoietic stem cell transplantation (HSCT), emerging technologies for stem cell processing, storage and preservation. Increasing birth rates, awareness of stem cell therapies and higher treatment done viva stem cell technology.
Market Definition: Global Stem Cell Banking Market
Stem cells are cells which have self-renewing abilities and segregation into numerous cell lineages. Stem cells are found in all human beings from an early stage to the end stage. The stem cell banking process includes the storage of stem cells from different sources and they are being used for research and clinical purposes. The goal of stem cell banking is that if any person’s tissue is badly damaged the stem cell therapy is the cure for that. Skin transplants, brain cell transplantations are some of the treatments which are cured by stem cell technique.
- Increasing rate of diseases such as cancers, skin diseases and others
- Public awareness associated to the therapeutic prospective of stem cells
- Growing number of hematopoietic stem cell transplantations (HSCTs)
- Increasing birth rate worldwide
- High operating cost for the therapy is one reason which hinders the market
- Intense competition among the stem cell companies
- Sometimes the changes are made from government such as legal regulations
Segmentation: Global Stem Cell Banking Market
- Placental Stem Cells (PSCs)
- Human Embryo-Derived Stem Cells (hESCs)
- Bone Marrow-Derived Stem Cells (BMSCs)
- Adipose Tissue-Derived Stem Cells (ADSCs)
- Dental Pulp-Derived Stem Cells (DPSCS)
- Other Stem Cell Sources
- Personalized Storage
- Hematopoietic Disorders
- Autoimmune Disorders
- Disease Treatment Studies
- Life Science Research
- Drug Discovery
By Service Type
- Sample Collection and Transportation
- Sample Processing
- Sample Analysis
- Sample Preservation and Storage
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In August, 2019, Bayer bought BlueRock for USD 600 million to become the leader in stem cell therapies. Bayer is paying USD 600 million for getting full control of cell therapy developer BlueRock Therapeutics, promising new medical area to revive its drug development pipeline and evolving engineered cell therapies in the fields of immunology, cardiology and neurology, using a registered induced pluripotent stem cell (iPSC) platform.
- In August 2018, LifeCell acquired Fetomed Laboratories, a provider of clinical diagnostics services. The acquisition is for enhancement in mother & baby diagnostic services that strongly complements stem cell banking business. This acquisition was funded by the internal accruals which is aimed to be the India’s’ largest mother & baby preventive healthcare organization.
Global stem cell banking market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of inflammatory disease drug delivery market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in global inflammatory disease drug delivery market are: NSPERITE N.V, Caladrius, ViaCord, CBR Systems, Inc, SMART CELLS PLUS, LifeCell International, Global Cord Blood Corporation, Cryo-Cell International, Inc., StemCyte India Therapeutics Pvt. Ltd, Cordvida, ViaCord, Cryoviva India, Vita34 AG, CryoHoldco, PromoCell GmbH, Celgene Corporation, BIOTIME, Inc., BrainStorm Cell Therapeutics and others
Research Methodology: Global Stem Cell Banking Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global stem cell banking market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)