Global Stem Cell manufacturing Market, By Application (Research Applications and Clinical Applications and Cell and Tissue Banking), By Product (Stem Cell Line, Instruments, Culture Media and Consumables), By End Users (Hospitals and Surgical Centers, Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies, Clinics, Community Healthcare, Others), By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Market Analysis: Global Stem Cell manufacturing Market
The Global Stem Cell manufacturing Market is expected to reach USD 16.51 Billion by 2025, from USD 10.28 Billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 6.1% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2017, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global Stem Cell manufacturing Market
This market report defines the market trends and forecast the upcoming opportunities and threats of the stem cell manufacturing market in the next 8 years. Stem cell manufacturing is a process of extracting the cells either from bone marrow or peripheral blood cells and culturing the cells in the culture dish containing nutrient media. Stem cells can be isolated from umbilical cord blood, placenta, amniotic sac, amniotic fluid, adipose tissue and menstrual blood. Stem cell manufacturing is used in the cell therapy as well as in gene therapy. Stem cell therapy is under research for many diseases like degenerative diseases and hematopoietic disorders like sickle cell anemia, storage disorders. Now stem cells are also used in making the cell and tissue bank. Some of the cell culture banks are National Institute of Biomedical Innovation, Health and Nutrition and World Federation for Culture Collections. The market value of stem cell manufacturing has grown in last few years because of the tremendous achievements by scientists, such as University of California developed a cure for bubble baby disease in new born babies by using the stem cell therapy. Asterias developed the stem cell therapy to regain the upper body motor function. University of California, Irvine developed the stem cell therapy to destroy the breast cancer cells. Market of stem cell manufacturing is booming because of new research progressing in the diseases other than cancer like blood borne disease like sickle cell anemia.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Awareness towards diseases like cancer, hematopoietic disorders and degenerative disorders.
- Increase in the research and development in pharmaceutical and biotechnology sector
- Increased investment in research and development of stem cell therapy including cell therapy and gene therapy
- Increased research and development in animal biotechnology sector for the production of better yield
- Downward pricing pressure owing to its commodity nature
- People ethics like it is embryonic stem cell research violates respect for human life
Market Segmentation: Global Stem Cell manufacturing Market
- The global stem cell manufacturing market is segmented on the basis of product, application, end users and geography.
- Based on product the global stem cell manufacturing market is segmented into stem cell lines, instruments, culture media and consumables. Stem cell lines are further segmented into induced pluripotent stem cells, embryonic stem cells, multipotent adult progenitor stem cells, mesenchymal stem cells, hematopoietic stem cells, neural stem cells. Instrument is further segmented into bioreactors and incubators, cell sorters and other instruments.
- Based on the application, the global stem cell manufacturing market is segmented into Research Applications, clinical applications and cell and tissue banking. Research applications are further segmented into drug discovery and development and life science research. Clinical applications are further segmented into allogenic stem cell and autologous stem cell therapy.
- On the basis of end users, the global stem cell manufacturing market is segmented into hospitals and surgical centers, pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, research institutes and academic institutes, community healthcare, cell banks and tissue banks and other end users.
- Based on geography the global stem cell manufacturing market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others
Competitive Analysis: Global Stem Cell manufacturing Market
The global stem cell manufacturing market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of stem cell manufacturing market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market competitors/players: Global Stem Cell manufacturing Market
Some of the major players operating in the stem cell manufacturing market are Thermo Fisher Scientific. Merck Group, Becton, Dickinson and Company. Holostem Advanced Therapies, JCR Pharmaceuticals, Organogenesis Inc, Osiris Therapeutics, Osiris Therapeutics, Vericel Corporation, AbbVie, American CryoStem, AM-Pharma, Anterogen.Co.,Ltd, Astellas Pharma, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Apceth Biopharma, Cellular Dynamics International, Rheacell, Takeda Pharmaceutical, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. ViaCyte, VistaGen Therapeutics Inc, Translational Biosciences, GlaxoSmithKline plc, Daiichi Sankyo Company, Limited, among others.
Research Methodology: Global Stem Cell manufacturing Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
Demand Side Primary Contributors: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, Investors among others.
Supply Side Primary Contributors: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among others