Global Stereotactic Surgery Market By Product Type (Gamma Knife, Linear Accelerators, Proton Beam Therapy, Cyber Knife), Applications (Brain Tumor Treatment, Arteriovenous Malformations Treatment, Parkinson’s Disease, Epilepsy, Others), End User (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgery Centers), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Stereotactic Surgery Market
Global stereotactic surgery market is expected to rise with the substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026. The imminent market report contains data for historic year 2017, the base year of calculation is 2018 and the forecast period is 2019 to 2026. Presence of the developed healthcare infrastructure, which is helpful in surgery, is driving the market
Market Definition: Global Stereotactic Surgery Market
Stereotactic surgery is an invasive procedure which uses multiple coordinate systems to target the organ. It is a minimally invasive technique that uses coordinate system for locating small targets inside the body. This surgery is performed for biopsy, ablation, injection, lesion, stimulation, implantation and radiosurgery. The aim of this kind of surgery is to remove abnormal tissue from body parts.
According to Parkinson foundation 60,000 Americans, diagnosed from Parkinson disease, every year. Data accounted more than 10 million people are suffering with Parkinson disease, globally.
- Advancement in technology, in manufacturing area, is driving the market in the forecast period
- Healthcare expenditures towards the surgery procedure is boosting the market growth
- Increase in the incidence of disease area, such as Parkinson have propel the growth of the market
- Increasing replacement of levodopa therapy, with stereotactic surgery will also fuel the market for a long run
- High installation cost of machinery is hampering the market growth
- Technological & procedural limitations will also restraint the market in the forecast period
- Strict government regulation may limit the growth of the market
Segmentation: Global Stereotactic Surgery Market
By Product Type
- Gamma Knife
- Linear Accelerators
- Proton Beam Therapy
- Cyber Knife
- Brain Tumor Treatment
- Arteriovenous Malformations Treatment
- Parkinson Disease
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In December 2018, Elekta AB (pub) announced that it received 510(k) FDA approval for its product, magnetic resonance radiation therapy, used for cancer therapy. This will lead to expand the market of Elekta AB (pub)
- In December 2017, Xcision Medical Systems, LLC, received FDA 510(k) clearance for its product named as, GammaPod, a noninvasive stereotactic radiotherapy system. This GammaPod, will be helpful in treating cancerous tissue in breast. This will give company a greater accuracy in delivering radiation therapy
Global stereotactic surgery market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of stereotactic surgery market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Some of the major companies functioning in global stereotactic surgery market are Koninklijke Philips N.V., Huiheng Medical Inc., MITSUBISHI HEAVY INDUSTRIES, LTD., Varian Medical Systems, Inc., Hitachi Medical Systems Holding,., Accuray Incorporated, Ferring B.V., SHINVA MEDICAL INSTRUMENT CO., LTD., Elekta AB (pub), Radiological Society of North America, Inc., Mevion Medical Systems, Siemens, ProTom International, Provision Healthcare, Nordion (Canada) Inc, Blount MASEP, Vision RT Ltd, Neuroscience Institute Foundation., IBA among others
Research Methodology: Global Stereotactic Surgery Market
Data assemblage and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technical Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global stereotactic surgery market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)