Global Sterilization Equipment Market By Product and Service (Sterilization Instruments, Sterilization Consumables and Accessories, Sterilization Services), End User (Hospitals & Clinics, Medical Device Companies, Food & Beverage Industry, Pharmaceutical Companies, Other End Users), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Sterilization Equipment Market
Global sterilization equipment market is registering a substantial CAGR of 7.81% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed to the increasing prevalence of hospital acquired infections and continuous advancement in sterilization equipment technologies.
Market Definition: Global Sterilization Equipment Market
Sterilization is the method of removing biological agents or life forms that involves transmissible agents including spore forms, unicellular eukaryotic organisms, fungi, bacteria, and spore forms existing in a particular surface, liquid, medication, region, etc. In the medical industry, sterilization is an inevitable method with the sterility and efficacy of the sterilization equipment as primary variables.
- Increasing prevalence of hospital acquired infections are driving the growth of the market
- Continuous advancement in sterilization equipment technologies is flourishing the market growth
- Increasing biotechnology and pharmaceutical industries are helping the market to grow
- Increase in surgical procedure drives the growth of the market
- Huge initial investment hinders the market growth
- Limited information and awareness about safety rules hampers the market growth
- Strict rules and regulations by government restricts the growth of the market
Segmentation: Global Sterilization Equipment Market
By Product and Service
- Sterilization Instruments
- Heat/High-Temperature Sterilization
- Moist Heat/Steam Sterilization
- Dry Heat Sterilization
- Low-Temperature Sterilization
- Ethylene Oxide Sterilization
- Vaporized Hydrogen Peroxide Sterilization
- Hydrogen Peroxide Gas Plasma Sterilization
- Ozone-Based Medical Sterilization
- Formaldehyde Sterilization
- Other Low-Temperature Sterilization Technologies
- Filtration Sterilization
- Ionizing Radiation Sterilization
- Gamma Sterilization
- E-Beam Radiation Sterilization
- Heat/High-Temperature Sterilization
- Sterilization Consumables and Accessories
- Sterilization Indicators
- Sterilization Accessories
- Sterilization Services
- Ethylene Oxide Sterilization Services
- Gamma Sterilization Services
- E-Beam Sterilization Services
- Steam Sterilization Services
- Other Sterilization Services
By End User
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Medical Device Companies
- Food & Beverage Industry
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Other End Users
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In April 2019, Petriss has introduced BLUEfin sterilization intelligence software. This innovative software solution enables sterilization experts to fulfill AORN, the Joint Commission, AAMI, and other legislative bodies ' compliance expectations. This solution is used to optimize patient care and for reduction of infections on surgical sites
- In January 2018, Claranor introduced chemical free and dry can sterilization solution. Claranor has built the first pulsed light sterilization devices dedicated to milk powder cans for infant formula. This launch will expand the offerings of the company.
Global sterilization equipment market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of sterilization equipment market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the global sterilization equipment market are STERIS plc, Getinge AB., 3M, Belimed, MMM Group, MATACHANA GROUP, Sotera Health, Cantel Medical, Advanced Sterilization Products Division Ethicon US, LLC., Cardinal Health, Sterigenics U.S., LLC – A Sotera Health company, Andersen Products, Inc., Sterile Technologies Inc, Celitron Medical Technologies Kft., Metall Zug AG, MME group Inc., Nanosonics, Midmark Corporation, TSO3 INC., LTE Scientific Ltd, among others.
Research Methodology: Global Sterilization Equipment Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global sterilization equipment market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)