Global Still's Disease Treatment Market By Therapy Type (Corticosteroids Therapy, Pain Management and Others), Drugs (Anakinra, Canakinumab, Tocilizumab and Others), Route of Administration (Oral, Injectable), End- Users (Hospitals, Homecare, Specialty Clinics, Others), Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies and Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Still's Disease Treatment Market
Global Still's disease treatment market is expected to grow at a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Presence of refined healthcare infrastructure and high demand of novel treatment are deriving the market growth.
Market Definition: Global Still's Disease Treatment Market
Still’s disease is also known as adult onset Still's disease is a rare inflammatory disorder associated with persistence high spiking fever, distinctive salmon-colored bumpy rash and severe joint pain. This devastating condition can result in permanent disabilities and may lead to long-term chronic arthritis. There is no specific known risk factor for the development of Still’s disease however, It is believed to cause by over activation of Interleukin-1 (IL-1) in the body.
According to the press release of Swedish Orphan Biovitrum AB, an estimated annual prevalence of Still’s disease is approximately 25,000 in the European Union. Rise in cases of Still’s disease worldwide and recently approvals are key factors that drive the market growth.
- Growing cases of Still’s disease worldwide is driving the growth of the market
- Huge financial support to the researchers for developing novel intervention is boosting the market growth
- High demand of disease specific novel treatment can also act as a market driver
- Emergence of drugs used to treat complication associated with Still’s disease is enhancing the market growth
- Lack of healthcare budget in some middle-income countries is restraining the market growth
- Patent expiration of branded drugs and introduction of generics is acting as a challenging factor for the growth of this market
- Rise in cases of product recalls are expect to cause a shortfall in the market
Segmentation: Global Still's Disease Treatment Market
By Therapy Type
- Corticosteroids Therapy
- Pain Management
By Route of Administration
By End Users
- Specialty Clinics
By Distribution Channel
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Retail Pharmacies
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In May 2019, Chugai Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd, a subsidiary of F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd received an expanded approval from the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare (MHLW) in the Japan for Actemra (tocilizumab), interleukin-6 (IL-6) receptor antagonist for the treatment of adult Still’s disease. This approval immensely change the treatment landscape as existing corticosteroids therapy has not respondent sufficient treatment for patient suffering from Still’s disease.
- In April 2018, Swedish Orphan Biovitrum AB received an expanded approval from the European Commission for Kineret (anakinra), an interleukin-1 receptor antagonist for the treatment of Still’s Disease. It has been previously approved for treatment of rheumatoid arthritis. This approval addresses the important unmet medical need in this patient population as well as expanded clinical indication of Kineret.
Global Still's disease treatment market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of global Still's disease treatment market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Players:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the Global Still's Disease treatment market are AB2 Bio Ltd., Novartis AG, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Swedish Orphan Biovitrum AB, Vintage Labs, Jubilant Life Sciences Ltd, Hikma Pharmaceuticals PLC, Mylan N.V., Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd, Horizon Therapeutics plc, Zydus Cadila, Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd, Amneal Pharmaceuticals LLC, Fresenius Kabi AG, Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd and others
Research Methodology: Global Still's Disease Treatment Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global Still's disease treatment market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players