Global Stroke Diagnostics Market By Technology (Computed Tomography (CT) Scan, Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Carotid Ultrasound, Cerebral Angiography, Nuclear Imaging, Electrocardiography Carotid Ultrasound, Others), Application (Ischemic, Hemorrhagic, Transient Ischemic Attacks (Tias)), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Stroke Diagnostics Market
Global stroke diagnostics market is expected to register a healthy growth rate during the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data for the previous year 2018, and historic year 2017. This rise in the market can be attributed to growing geriatric population, rising prevalence of diabetes, atrial fibrillation, hypertension, and coronary heart diseases, and growing awareness pertaining to the early treatment of stroke.
Market Definition: Global Stroke Diagnostics Market
Stroke is a brain attack in which blood supplied to the brain is hindered or reduced. The poor blood supply causes the cells of the brain to die as they are not supplied with appropriate amount of oxygen or nutrients. When the brain cells die, brain stops performing its functions such as memory retention and coordination of muscles, which my even lead to paralysis if not treated immediately. Stroke diagnosis is the first step to identify what stroke the patient is suffering with.
- Rising geriatric population enhances the growth of this market as they are more prone to strokes and other similar diseases, thereby driving the demand for the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of such diseases
- Technological advancements in diagnosis and surgical equipment boosts the growth of this market
- The rising prevalence of stroke due to unhealthy lifestyle, lack of exercise an increased consumption of drugs and alcohol, would foster the growth of stroke diagnostics market
- Rising awareness amongst the people about the early treatment and diagnosis of stroke
- Rising expenditure in research & development activities in the diagnosis market would boost the growth of this market.
- Increasing healthcare expenditures and rising incomes is likely to boost the growth of this market
- High cost of diagnosis and treatment restrains the growth of this market
- Lack of proper reimbursement mechanism impacts the growth of this market
Segmentation: Global Stroke Diagnostics Market
- Computed Tomography (CT) Scan
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Carotid Ultrasound
- Cerebral Angiography
- Nuclear Imaging
- Electrocardiography Carotid Ultrasound
- Transient Ischemic Attacks (Tias)
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In November 2017, Infervision, a startup that uses artificial intelligence to improvise medical screening, has invented an all new artificial intelligence platform that would enable radiologist to quickly detect strokes using CT brain scans. It enables doctors to detect which type of stroke, diagnose the same such that patients can receive quick and effective treatment. Such advancement and innovations would boost the growth of stroke diagnostics market in the forecasted period.
- In March, 2017, Alivecor, a leading medical device and artificial intelligence company developed Kardia Pro, an artificial intelligence platform that diagnose early occurrence of atrial fibrillation which is the most significant reason for cardiac arrhythmia leading to stroke. With an AI platform, it enables doctors to provide fast treatment and help in preventing the possibility of stroke. With such an AI platform, people are conveniently diagnosed by providing a quick analysis of their personal heart profile.
Competitive Analysis: Global Stroke Diagnostics Market
Global stroke diagnostics market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of stroke diagnostics market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Stroke Diagnostics Market
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the stroke diagnostics market are Abbott., Cordis, Genentech, Inc., Koninklijke Philips N.V., Medtronic, General Electric Company, Stryker, Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp., Siemens Healthcare Private Limited, Hitachi Medical Systems, Cardinal Health., Boston Scientific Corporation, Neusoft Corporation, CANON MEDICAL SYSTEMS CORPORATION, Teleflex Incorporated., Merck & Co., Inc., Bayer AG, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Pushing Technology Co., Ltd., AliveCor, Inc., amongst others.
Research Methodology: Global Stroke Diagnostics Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technical Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global stroke diagnostics market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)