Global Structural Heart Devices Market, By Product (Heart Valve Devices, Transcatheter Heart Valves, Surgical Heart Valves Occluders & Delivery Systems Annuloplasty Rings, Accessories, Other), Procedure (Replacement Procedures, Repair Procedures), Age Group (Pediatric, Adults), Indication (Atrial Septal Defect, Ventricular Septal Defect, Patent Foramen Ovale, Aortic Valve Stenosis, Others), End-User (Hospitals, Ambulatory & surgical centers), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Structural Heart Devices Market
The Global Structural Heart Devices Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 8.97 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 19.08 billion by 2026 registering a CAGR of 9.9% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed to the rising occurrence of structural heart diseases and technological developments in the industry.
Market Definition: Global Structural Heart Devices Market
Structural heart disease is an extensive type of percutaneous treatment for the patients suffering from both congenital heart disease and acquired heart disease which involves structural and functional abnormalities of proximal great vessels, heart valves and cardiac chambers. These conditions can be present since birth, but may also occur later in life, due to wear and tear from infection.
- Rising focus on R&D activities has increased the demand for these devices in the market
- Increasing demand among the geriatric population for long lasting and quick procedures will act as a major market driver
- Higher risk and cost of treatment procedures is acting as a major restraint for the market
- Stringent government regulations is also hampering the market growth
Market Segmentation: Global Structural Heart Devices Market
- By Product
- Heart Valve Devices
- Transcatheter Heart Valves
- Surgical Heart Valves
- Tissue Heart Valves
- Mechanical Heart Valves
- Occluders & Delivery Systems
- Annuloplasty Rings
- Other Devices
- By Procedure
- Replacement Procedures
- TAVR Procedures
- SAVR Procedures
- Repair Procedures
- Closure Procedures
- TMVR Procedures
- Replacement Procedures
- By Age Group
- Infants (6 months to 12 months)
- Toddlers (1-2 years)
- New Born (0-5 months)
- Preschooler (3-5 years)
- School-aged Children (6-12 years)
- Adolescent (13-18 years)
- Young Adults (19-24 years)
- Adulthood (25-39 years)
- Middle-aged Persons (40-59 years)
- Older People/Old Age (60-84 years)
- Very Old (85+ years)
- By Indication
- Atrial Septal Defect (ASD)
- Ventricular Septal Defect (VSD)
- Patent Foramen Ovale (PFO)
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- By End User
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In November, 2018, Boston Scientific Corporation announced the recommended offer of acquisition of BTG plc, in order to expand the peripheral interventions portfolio with minimal invasive treatments for vascular conditions and cancers.
- In December, 2017, Edwards Lifesciences Corporation acquired Harpoon Medical Inc., for expanding its offerings with the use of mitral valve repair technology that is used to reduce the time needed for mitral valve surgery.
Competitive Analysis: Global Structural Heart Devices Market
The global structural heart devices market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of structural heart devices market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Structural Heart Devices Market
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the structural heart devices market are Micro Interventional Devices, Inc., Braile Biomédica, Lepu Medical, TTK HealthCare, Abbott, Medtronic, Edwards Lifesciences Corporation, Boston Scientific Corporation, CryoLife Inc., LivaNova PLC, Cook Group, Endologix Inc., W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc., Medical Technology Est., JenaValve Technology, Inc., Integer Holdings Corporation, Comed B.V., Biomerics, Dynaflex and Cardiac Dimensions Pty. Ltd.
Research Methodology: Global Structural heart devices Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global structural heart devices market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)