Global Subsea Thermal Insulation Materials Market By Type (Epoxy, Silicone Rubber, Polyurethane, Polypropylene, Aerogel, Others), Application (Equipment, Pipe Cover, Field Joints, Pipe-In-Pipe, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Subsea Thermal Insulation Materials Market
Global subsea thermal insulation materials market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 75.65 million in 2018 to a projected value of USD 102.58 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 3.88% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the growing prevalence of underwater and offshore energy extraction processes.
Market Definition: Global Subsea Thermal Insulation Materials Market
Subsea thermal insulation is the process of maintaining the desired composite temperature of the materials undersea so that there is no formation of hydrate plugs or waxes in the pipes and tanks. Non-applicability of thermal insulation results in cooling of oils and gases extracted resulting in formulation of waxes causing blockages in the entire structure. This type of insulation involves covering the entire inner portion of the structure with modified chemicals and materials causing the temperature to remain constant.
- Recovering energy extraction industry
- Rise in prevalence of offshore oil & gas extraction methods and processes
- Fluctuation and vulnerable nature of prices of crude oil; this factor is expected to act as a restraint to the market growth
Segmentation: Global Subsea Thermal Insulation Materials Market
- By Type
- Silicone Rubber
- By Application
- Pipe Cover
- Field Joints
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In September 2018, TechnicFMC plc announced that they had agreed with Equinor ASA for all of their offshore operations till the completion of these projects. This collaboration is expected to positively impact the demand for products and services of TechnicFMC plc in the market.
- In May 2018, The Dow Chemical Company announced that they had inaugurated a new technological and sales office in Toronto, Canada. The expansion of their office in the particular region is expected to meet the need and demand of consumers in the region.
Competitive Analysis: Global Subsea Thermal Insulation Materials Market
Global subsea thermal insulation materials market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of subsea thermal insulation materials market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Subsea Thermal Insulation Materials Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the subsea thermal insulation materials market are Cabot Corporation, Aspen Aerogels Inc., TechnipFMC plc, Advanced Insulation Limited, BASF SE, The Dow Chemical Company, Ameriforge Group Inc., Trelleborg AB (publ), SHAWCOR, Tenaris, Aegion Corporation, Balmoral Group Holdings Ltd, Engineered Syntactic Systems and Materia Inc.
Research Methodology: Global Subsea Thermal Insulation Materials Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request An Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved