Global Sunglasses Market By Lens Material (Glass, Plastic, CR-39, Polycarbonate, Polyurethane, Others), Product (Polarized, Non- Polarized, Mirrored, Others), End- User (Men, Women, Unisex, Children), Distribution Channel (Offline Retail Stores, Online Retail Stores), Type (Aviator, Browline, Oversized, Shutter Shades, Teashades, Wayfarer, Wrap-Around, Others), Frame Material (Pc, Wooden, Acetate, Alloy, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Sunglasses Market
Global Sunglasses Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 17987 million in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 31487.42 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 7.25% in the forecast period of 2019-2026.
Market Definition: Global Sunglasses Market
Sunglasses are specially designed eyewear whose main motive is to protect eyes from sunlight and other lights which can harm them. There main motive is to provide protection to eyes. Increasing awareness among people about the side effects of UV rays is factor fuelling the market. Sunglasses are preferred by large population today as it is considered as fashionable and trendy.
- Increasing awareness about the side effects of UV rays is driving the market
- Rising demand for plastic lenses due to their affordable price is driving market
- Increasing availability of fake products in market is restraining the market growth
Segmentation: Global Sunglasses Market
- By Lens Material
- By Product
- Non- Polarized
- By End- User
- By Distribution Channel
- Offline Retail Stores
- Online Retail Stores
- By Type
- Shutter Shades
- o Others
- By Frame Material
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In December 2018, Fred announced the launch of their new collection of eight eyewear style which is designed in collaboration with Thelios. The main aim is to provide special designed trendy eyewear to the people. This collaboration has led to collection of eyeglasses with the signature braided marine cable of the Force 10 bracelet on the temples.
- In September 2018, Vista Outdoor Inc. announced they are done with the selling procedure of their legal entities Bollé, Cébé and Serengeti brands. The main aim is to expand their business in eyewear market and create a mutually beneficial relationship with them.
Competitive Analysis: Global Sunglasses Market
Global sunglasses market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of sunglasses market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Sunglasses Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the sunglasses market are De Rigo Vision S.p.A., Essilor, Fielmann, Lanvin, LUXOTTICA GROUP P.IVA 10182640150, LVMH, Marchon Eyewear, Inc., Marcolin SpA., Maui Jim, Safilo Group S.p.A., Alexander McQueen, Michael Kors, Pivothead, Specsavers, FASTRACK LTD., CHARMANT Group, De Rigo Vision S.p.A., XIAMEN ASA SUNGLASSES CO., LTD., Kyboe.
Research Methodology: Global Sunglasses Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include vendor positioning grid, market time line analysis, market overview and guide, company positioning grid, company market share analysis, standards of measurement, top to bottom analysis and vendor share analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Competitive analysis of key competitors involved in the market
- Complete analysis of Market Segmentation and which segments are set to flourish in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026
- Market Drivers and Restraints analysis along with the analysis of the market structure