Global Surface Disinfectant Market By Product (Hypochlorite, Quaternary Ammonium Compounds, Hydrogen Peroxide, Chlorhexidine Gluconate, Per acetic Acid, Phenol, Alcohol), Formulation (Sprays, Liquids, Wipes), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa, South America, Rest of the World) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Surface Disinfectant Market
Global Surface Disinfectant Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 436.32 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 1057.37 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 11.70% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the Increasing rate of infectious disease.
Market Definition: Global Surface Disinfectant Market
Disinfectants are those chemical substances that are used to prevent infectious diseases and kill microorganisms by applying it on the surface such as washrooms, floors, tiles, furniture and instrument. As there is high vulnerability of infectious diseases among patients and staff members of clinics, hospital, and ambulatory surgical, proper cleanliness should always be maintained which eventually raises the demand for disinfectant products in the market. Strict rules and guidelines are made that enforces the authorities of hospitals to ensure cleanliness everywhere.
According to U.S. Senate committee report, at least 250 patients were infected with antibiotic-resistant bacteria after undergoing endoscopic procedures between 2012 and 2015 in the U.S. This is a result of the use of contaminated devices.
- Increasing procedures of surgical, act as driver to the surface disinfectant market.
- Increased rising geriatric population and subsequent growth in the prevalence of chronic diseases, this significant change will act as a driver to the surface disinfectant market.
- Continuous guidance about prevention and control of disease
Segmentation: Global Surface Disinfectant Market
- By Product
- Quaternary Ammonium Compounds
- Hydrogen Peroxide
- Chlorhexidine Gluconate
- Per acetic Acid
- By Formulation
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In February 2017, 3M Company launched the 3M Curos Stopper disinfecting caps. This cap protects the port of instrument from contamination.
- In 2017, Clorox Company launched Clorox Healthcare Hydrogen Peroxide Cleaner Disinfectants and Clorox Healthcare Bleach Germicidal Wipes.
Global surface disinfectant market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of surface disinfectant market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in surface disinfectant market are 3M (U.S.), Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (U.S.), Procter & Gamble (U.S.), STERIS plc. (U.S.), Cantel Medical (U.S.), Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc. (U.K), Sealed Air (U.S.), The Clorox Company (U.S.), Whiteley Corporation (Australia), Metrex Research, LLC. (U.S.), PURE Bioscience, Inc. (U.S.), UPS Hygiene Pvt. Ltd., Ecolab (U.S.), Kimberly-Clark Worldwide Inc. (U.S), DuPont (U.S.), CarrollCLEAN (U.S.), Henkel AG & Co. KGaA (Germany), Among Others.
Research Methodology: Global Surface Disinfectant Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global surface disinfectant market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)