Global Surgical Endoscopes Market, By Type (Rigid, Flexible, Capsule), Application (Laparoscopy, Arthroscopy, GI Endoscopy, Gynecological Endoscopy, Urology Endoscopy, Bronchoscopy, Mediastinoscopy, Otoscopy, Laryngoscopy, Other Endoscopy), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa)– Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Surgical Endoscopes Market
Global surgical endoscopes market is expected to witness a healthy CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026, due to the rising prevalence and adoption of minimally invasive treatments globally. The rise in cases of chronic diseases worldwide has also been a driving factor in the demand for surgical endoscopes. The report contains data from the historic year of 2017, and the base year of 2018.
Market Definition: Global Surgical Endoscopes Market
Surgical endoscopes can be described as the devices that are used in minimally invasive treatments of the human body. Minimally invasive treatments require a small incision to be created in the body or the usage of openings present in the body for the insertion of endoscopes for the visualization & even treatment of the inside of the body. Surgical endoscopes are the devices that are equipped with cameras and even sutures at one end of the while the other end enables the visualization for the physician or surgeon.
- Rise in prevalence and preference of minimally invasive treatments which requires the need and usage of endoscopes is expected to drive the market growth
- Rise in cases of chronic diseases as well as the rise in geriatric population worldwide is also expected to act as a driver to the market growth due to the demand of treatment of these diseases associated with the rising levels of geriatric population
- Lack of technically skilled professionals with the proper know-how to utilize the product is expected to restrain the market growth
- Concerns regarding transferring of infection because of the unsterile endoscopes utilized in the procedure by the physicians & surgeons is also expected to act as a restraint to the market growth
Segmentation: Global Surgical Endoscopes Market
- By Type
- By Application
- GI Endoscopy
- Gynecological Endoscopy
- Urology Endoscopy
- Other Endoscopy
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In November 2017, Kairos announced a new endoscope categorized as a surgical endoscope, with 8K resolution known as KairoScope-E. The product is expected to be used for laparoscopy. With the images of this endoscope the surgeon is able to view around 16 times more pixels than any traditional devices.
- In September 2016, Olympus Corporation in collaboration with Sony Corporation announced the launch of “Visera 4K UHD”, a big-screen surgery system with the system equipped to provide four times the picture quality of an HD system.
Competitive Analysis: Global Surgical Endoscopes Market
Global surgical endoscopes market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of surgical endoscopes market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Surgical Endoscopes Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the surgical endoscopes market are Stryker, Johnson & Johnson Services Inc., Medtronic, Olympus Corporation, Arthrex Inc., Smiths Group plc, HOYA Corporation, Boston Scientific Corporation, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Richard Wolf GmbH, Ambu A/S, KARL STORZ SE & Co. KG, FUJIFILM Corporation, CONMED Corporation, Apollo Endosurgery Inc., Mederi Therapeutics Inc, UroMed, Sony Corporation, and Kairos.
Research Methodology: Global Surgical Endoscopes Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Current and future of global surgical endoscopes market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)