Global Surgical Imaging Market By Technology (Image Intensifier C-Arms, Flat Panel Detector C-Arms), Application (Orthopedic and Trauma Surgeries, Neurosurgeries, Cardiovascular Surgeries, Gastrointestinal Surgeries, Other Applications), Product (Mobile c-arms, Mini C-Arm, Endoscopy, Laparoscopy, Angiography, Surgical navigation systems, Others), Modality (MRI, X-ray, Computed Tomography, Optical, Nuclear Imaging, Ultrasound), End User (Hospitals, Clinics, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Surgical Imaging Market
Global surgical imaging market is registering a substantial CAGR of 5.87% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. The rise in the market can be attributed due to surging demand for minimally invasive surgical procedures and increase in healthcare expenditure worldwide is expected to drive the market growth.
Market Definition: Global Surgical Imaging Market
Surgical imaging is an optical imaging technique that has been equipped with various advanced equipment’s such as computed tomography, nuclear imaging and ultrasound. The equipment enables the surgeons to carry out the surgery effectively and accurately. The imaging systems guide the surgeons to identify the surgery target place and help them to monitor the surgery. This technology uses the camera and a display system. Surgical imaging is usually used in the hospitals and clinics.
- The various benefits of flat panel detectors C-arms over image intensifiers is driving the market growth
- The reimbursements cuts on analog radiography systems is boosting the market growth
- The minimally invasive procedures demand have surged which has fueled the market growth
- There is a rise in the healthcare expenditure by various players which propels the market growth
- The technological advancements and innovations in the field of medical science is contributing to the market growth
- The surging aging population has driven the market growth
- The instruments high cost restraints the market growth
- The stringent regulatory policies and compliances have hindered the market growth
Segmentation: Global Surgical Imaging Market
- Image Intensifier C-Arms
- Flat Panel Detector C-Arms (FPD C-Arms)
- Orthopedic and Trauma Surgeries
- Cardiovascular Surgeries
- Gastrointestinal Surgeries
- Other Applications
- Mobile c-arms
- Mini C-Arm
- Surgical navigation systems
- Computed Tomography
- Nuclear Imaging
By End User
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In May 2019, Koninklijke Philips N.V. had launched IntraSight interventional applications platform which will seamlessly integrate the intravascular imaging and the physiology applications for the image-guided procedures. It makes imaging even quicker and easier. This product launch has expand the portfolio as well as made imaging technique more efficient and easier which has increased its user base globally
- In May 2019, Advantech Co. Ltd. had launched Medical-Grade AVAS-212 4K UHD NDcoder and AVAS-402 4K UHD Recorder for enhanced imaging. This technology displays superior clarity, detail, and accuracy that allow doctors to better distinguish between blood vessels, tissue, and other anatomy. This launch has expanded the product portfolio of the company as well as expanded the user base of the company
Surgical imaging market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of surgical imaging market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the global surgical imaging market are NDS Surgical Imaging, GENERAL ELECTRIC, Siemens, Medtronic, Carestream Health, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Hologic Inc., CONMED Corporation, Agilent Technologies Inc., Ziehm Imaging GmbH, Shimadzu Corporation, Eurocolumbus s.r.l., Cook, OrthoScan Inc., TOSHIBA CORPORATION, Canon Inc., BPL Medical Technologies, Basler AG, Surgical Imaging Associates LLC, Barco and Olympus Corporation among others.
Research Methodology: Global Surgical Imaging Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global surgical imaging market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)