Global Surgical Instrument Tracking Systems Market By Product (Hardware Market, Software Market, Services Market) Technology (Barcodes, RFID) End-user (Hospitals, Others), Component (Hardware Market, Software Market, Services Market), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Surgical Instrument Tracking Systems Market
Global surgical instrument tracking systems market is registering a healthy CAGR of 18.82% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. This rise in the market can be attributed to the FDA Regulation for UDI , inventory management and maintained cases of surgical instrument.
Market Definition: Global Surgical Instrument Tracking Systems Market
Surgical Instruments Tracking System is the system that combines scanning technology and application software. It is an effective system that assists healthcare professionals to gain access to time-saving instruments, and leads to reliable and time-saving procedures. Surgical instrument tracking system helps to provide perspective into the procedures of the organization’s to improve the efficiency of the employees. System helps to enhance resource and tool governance in order to decrease the need for instant steam sterilization.
- FDA Regulations for UDI (Unique Device Identification) is driving the growth of the market
- Inventory management and better care for patients is propelling the growth of the market
- Growing impact of maintained cases of surgical instruments is boosting the growth of the market
- Increasing number of operations worldwide is contributing to the growth of the market
- High expenses of the scheme are hindering the growth of the market,
- Financial constraints are restricting the growth of the market.
- The lengthy investment process act as a restraint to the market
Segmentation: Global Surgical Instrument Tracking Systems Market
- Hardware Market
- Software Market
- Services Market
- Hardware Market
- Software Market
- Services Market
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In October 2018, Spa Track launched a new Auto-Scanner RFID Surgical Instrument. The latest high-performance table-top auto-scanner will have a hetero-directional, rotating processing system, reflecting a huge step globally towards screening a complete instrument plate for just 12 seconds, which will properly acknowledging every single registration number of items. The efficient surveillance instrument scheme offers a foundation for the enormous increase in demands for healthcare management.
- In May 2017, BD revealed Integration of BD's IMPRESS device management scheme with UniteOR's cloud-based supplier leadership and surgical monitoring option. It allows health care workers in the surgery room and sanitary processing department to have a higher awareness of surgical tray management. This integrated method seeks to reduce the particular time invested in tracking the current position of surgical instruments and trays and enabling OR employees to concentrate solely even more effort on the patient.
Global surgical instrument tracking systems market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of surgical instrument tracking systems market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the Global surgical instrument tracking systems market are Getinge AB., Infor., Key Surgical, TGX Medical Systems, Applied Logic, Inc., B. Braun Melsungen AG, BD., Censis Technologies, Inc., FingerPrint Medical Limited., Pacific Surgical Holdings Ltd., Perceptron Software Labs, STERIS plc.., inTechnology Distribution Pty Ltd, pivotsmartflow.com, Global Cancer Technology., w3.nutrace.net, Scanlan International., ASANUS, CASE MEDICAL, Tag Factory STANLEY Healthcare., ScanCARE Pty Ltd.
Research Methodology: Global Surgical Instrument Tracking Systems Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of Global surgical instrument tracking systems market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)