Global Surgical lights Market, By Product Type (Surgical Lights, Examination Lights), Technology (LED, Halogen Lights, Others), Application (Surgical Suites, Endoscopy Procedures, Dental Procedures), End-User (Hospital Operating Rooms, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Procedure Rooms), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa)–Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Surgical lights Market
The Global Surgical lights Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 662.41 million in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 971.25 million by 2026 registering a CAGR of 4.9% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed to the rising use of surgical lights for numerous surgical procedures and technological advancements in the surgical lights or lamps.
Market Definition: Global Surgical lights Market
Surgical lights or lamps are the medical device used in operating room which offers shadow-free, true-color illumination that enhances visibility in precise surgical procedures or in examination. These devices offer adjustable color temperature and active shadow management. The market of surgical light is growing as these lights are easy to handle with low maintenance costs, minimum energy consumption and low warming.
- Rising number of surgical procedures
- Technological advancements in the surgical lights or lamps
- High cost of surgical lights
- Lack of trained professionals
Segmentation: Global Surgical lights Market
- By Product Type
- Surgical Lights
- Ceiling Mounted
- Mobile Surgical Lights
- Surgical Headlights
- Wall Mounted Surgical Lights
- Examination Lights
- General Exam Light
- Endoscopes Lights
- Vein Light
- Medical Penlight
- Surgical Lights
- By Technology
- LED Lights
- Halogen Lights
- By Application
- Surgical Suites
- Endoscopy Procedures
- Dental Procedures
- By End-User
- Hospital Operating Rooms
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Procedure Rooms
- By Geography
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In October 2018, Getinge launched the Maquet PowerLED II, a surgical light. The light is applicable to surgical suites or hybrid operating rooms features with clear, shadow-free illumination which improvises tissue visualization for better surgical outcomes.
- In February 2018, BihlerMED launched the scintillant surgical lighting, a cordless battery pack surgical light. They showcased this product in the American Association of Orthopedic Surgeons (AAOS 2018), New Orleans. This product is designed to meet existing port style reactors to precisely illuminating the surgical aperture and improving on the limitations of standard surgical lighting equipment.
Competitive Analysis: Global Surgical lights Market
The global surgical lights market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of global surgical lights market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Surgical lights Market
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the global surgical lights market are A-dec Inc., BihlerMED, CV Medical, Getinge AB, Herbert Waldmann GmbH & Co. KG, Hill-Rom Services Inc., Integra LifeSciences Corporation, KONINKLIJKE PHILIPS N.V., SIMEON Medical GmbH & Co. KG, Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co., Ltd., SKYTRON, STERIS plc, Stryker, Sunnex Group, Technomed India, Burton, Welch Allyn, KLS Martin Group, DRE Medical (Avante Health Solutions) among others.
Research Methodology: Global Surgical lights Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Current and future of global surgical lights market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)