Global Surgical Snare Market, By Usability (Reusable, Single-Use), Application (Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, Laparoscopy, Gynecology/Obstetrics Endoscopy, Arthroscopy, Urology Endoscopy (Cystoscopy), Bronchoscopy, Mediastinoscopy, Otoscopy, Laryngoscopy, Retinal Endoscopy, Neuroendoscopy, Others), End-User (Hospitals, Ambulatory & surgical centers, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Surgical Snare Market
The Global Surgical Snare Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 992 million in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 1,476.8 million by 2026 registering a CAGR of 5.10% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed to the rising colon polypectomy procedures and growing demand for minimally invasive surgeries.
Market Definition: Global Surgical Snare Market
Arthroscopy is a minimally invasive surgical procedure that is performed where examination or even treatment is performed through an endoscope or through an arthroscope. These procedures require a number of instruments to aid in the entire surgical procedures and such instruments are known as surgical snare.
- Increasing number of ambulatory surgical centers has increased the demand for these instruments as these population usually suffer from arthritis
- Rising geriatric population over the world will act as a major market driver
- Complications in surgeries is acting as a major restraint for the market
- Lack of trained professionals who can utilize completely these instruments is also acting as a major market restraint
Market Segmentation: Global Surgical Snare Market
- By Usability
- Single-Use By Application
- By Application
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Gynecology/Obstetrics Endoscopy
- Urology Endoscopy (Cystoscopy)
- Retinal Endoscopy
- By End-User
- Ambulatory & surgical centers
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In February 2018, Teleflex Incorporated announced the U.S. launch of two new versions of its Sympro Elite and Expro Elite snares to manipulate interventional devices in different peripheral procedures.
- In February 2017, Merit Medical Systems acquired the product portfolio of Critical Care business of Catheter Connections, Inc. and Argon Medical Devices. This strategy helped the company to expand their product offerings and also for expanding their geographic presence in the surgical snare market.
Competitive Analysis: Global Surgical Snare Market
The global surgical snare market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of surgical snare market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Surgical Snare Market
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the surgical snare market are Avalign Technologies, Boston Scientific Corporation, CONMED Corporation, Cook, Medline Industries, Inc., Hill-Rom Services Inc., Medtronic, Merit Medical Systems, Olympus Corporation, Sklar Surgical Instruments, STERIS plc., Aspen Surgical, Stingray Surgical Products, LLC, Purple Surgical, OPT Surgisystems S.R.L., NEOS Surgery S.L., Mid Central Medical, HEBUmedical GmbH, Ellman International, Inc., Eickemeyer, David Scott Company and Teleflex Incorporated.
Research Methodology: Global Surgical snare Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Current and future of global surgical snare market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)