Global Surgical Tourniquets Market By Type (Tourniquet Systems, Tourniquet Cuffs, Tourniquet Accessories), Application (Lower-Limb Surgery, Upper-Limb Surgery), End-User (Hospitals & Trauma Centers, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Military, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Surgical Tourniquets Market
Global surgical tourniquets market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 582.77 million by 2026, registering a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increasing prevalence of road accidents which has been caused by a significant rise in the global population along with advancements in technologies for the product.
Market Definition: Global Surgical Tourniquets Market
Surgical tourniquets are medical devices that are used in several incidences for restricting the flow of blood over a particular limb of the patient. These devices restrict the loss of blood in various surgical procedures providing a clearer view of the limb to the physician and improving their efficiency.
- Increasing prevalence of traumatic incidences is expected to positively affect the growth of the market
- Increasing amount of surgeries for joint replacements requiring the usage of product is expected to drive the market growth
- Increasing levels of geriatric population globally resulting in a rise in prevalence of orthopedic disorders and surgical procedures; this factor is expected to drive the growth of the market
- High prevalence and risks of contamination and spread of infections caused due to the usage of reusable tourniquets; this factor is expected to restrain the growth of the market
- Lack of skilled professionals regarding the usage of tourniquets resulting in complications; this factor is expected to restrain the growth of the market
Segmentation: Global Surgical Tourniquets Market
- Tourniquet Systems
- Limb Occlusion Pressure Tourniquets
- Limb Protection Tourniquets
- Silicone Ring Tourniquets
- Complications Tourniquets
- Pneumatic Tourniquets
- Tourniquet Cuffs
- Pneumatic Tourniquet Cuffs
- Non-Pneumatic Tourniquet Cuffs
- Pneumatic Tourniquet Cuffs
- Tourniquet Accessories
- Lower-Limb Surgery
- Upper-Limb Surgery
- Hospitals & Trauma Centers
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In March 2019, SAM Medical announced the launch of their new “SAM Bleeding Control Kits” which have manufactured with providing more capabilities to the user for restricting the flow of blood in patients during times of emergencies and disasters. The kit includes the “SAM XT Extremity Tourniquet”, medical gloves, medical shears, compressed gauze, emergency bandage and instruction card. This will enable better ability to the bystanders and users in protecting the health and safety of the patients.
- In March 2017, SAM Medical announced the launch of “SAM XT Extremity Tourniquet”, an innovative product which utilizes a new “TRUFORCE Buckle” technology which helps in locking the tourniquet once a certain amount of force is achieved restricting the complications associated with lack of knowledge and binding of tourniquets.
Competitive Analysis: Global Surgical Tourniquets Market
Global surgical tourniquets market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of surgical tourniquets market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Surgical Tourniquets Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global surgical tourniquets market are VBM Medizintechnik GmbH; OHK Medical Devices; Stryker; ulrich GmbH & Co. KG; Delfi Medical; CAT Resources, LLC; Huaxin Medical Equipment Factory; Hammarplast Medical AB; Zimmer Biomet; SAM Medical; AneticAid Ltd; Üzümcü Tıbbi Cihaz ve Medikal Gaz Sistemleri San. ve Tic. A.Ş.; Changzhou Yanling Electronic Equipment Co.,Ltd; MEDICAINSTRUMENT.COM and Shanghai Huifeng Medical Instrument Co., Ltd.
Research Methodology: Global Surgical Tourniquets Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global surgical tourniquets market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)