Global Swine Feed Market By Product (Starter Feed, Grower Feed, Sow Feed, Pig Grower Feed and Others), Additive (Antibiotics, Vitamins, Antioxidants, Amino Acids, Feed Enzymes, Feed Acidifiers and Others) Ingredients (Cereal, Oilseed meal, Oil, Molasses, and Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Swine Feed Market
Global swine feed market is expected to register a steady CAGR of 3.42% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Increase in the demand for organic pig meat from consumers in the developed nations is the major growth factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Swine Feed Market
These are the nutrition provided to the animals by enhancing feed and food quality. These are prepared from a combination of nutrients either from the plant or animal sources. These consist of soy meal, corn, barley, wheat, sorghum, minerals among others. Swine feed additives helps in augmenting the productivity of pork meat production.
- Growing global demand for pork has led to a significant boost in swine feed production worldwide; this factor is expected to drive the growth of the market
- Rising awareness regarding the nutrition of pork among consumers is compelling pig farmers to use high-quality swine feed in order to provide proper nutrition to pigs; this factor will also uplift the market growth
- Increasing livestock production is another factor boosting this market growth
- Swine feed is rich in fiber content, vitamins and minerals which will drive the growth of this market
- Increasingly strict government regulations that govern industry is the major factor restricting this market growth
- Threat of substitute products will also hinder the market growth
Segmentation: Global Swine Feed Market
- Starter Feed,
- Grower Feed,
- Sow Feed,
- Pig Grower Feed
- Amino Acids
- Feed Enzymes
- Feed Acidifiers
- Oilseed meal
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In July 2019, De Heus launched specialized feed for swine in India. This swine feed amplifies the weight, improves its resistance and optimizes its overweight and nutrition. The swine will The continuous consumption of De Heus feed for 150 days will make your swine’s healthier. Pigs have widespread nutritional needs, including water, carbohydrates, fats, proteins, vitamins and minerals. De Heus offers these supplements in their feed so that the swine are healthy generating more wealth for the producer
- In October 2018, Canadian Bio-Systems Inc (CBS Inc), has launched an integrative range of innovative portfolio of bio-based feed technology solutions beneficial for the swine, poultry, aquaculture and ruminant production. The feed science platforms includes five areas of feed technology such as functional fatty acids, multi-carbohydrase technology, grain management, probiotics along with enhanced yeast technology. This will help the company to enhance the feed product portfolio
Global Swine Feed Market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares ofswine Feed Market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in global swine feed market are Chr. Hansen Holding A/S, DSM, Lallemand Inc., BASF SE, NOVUS INTERNATIONAL., Kent foods, Archer Daniels Midland Company, Cargill, Incorporated., Associated British Foods plc., Alltech., Charoen Pokphand Group, Land O'Lakes, Inc., ForFarmers, Kyodo Shiryo Co Ltd, "Sodrugestvo" Group of Companies, Dekalb Feeds, Ballance Agri-Nutrients Ltd., J. D. HEISKELL & CO., Nutreco NV among others
Research Methodology: Global Swine Feed Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Food Manufacturers, Food specialists, Research Laboratories, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global swine feed market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)