Global Syndromic Multiplex Diagnostic Market By Infectious Diseases (HIV, HBV, HCV, HPV, Influenza, CTGC, Tuberculosis, MRSA, VRE), Syndrome (Bloodstream, Respiratory, Gastrointestinal, Central Nervous System), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Syndromic Multiplex Diagnostic Market
Global Syndromic Multiplex Diagnostic Market is set to witness a stable CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains the data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. Increasing demand for accurate results is major factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Syndromic Multiplex Diagnostic Market
Syndromic multiplex diagnostic is the test which is used to identify respiratory infection, infective gastroenteritis, and other viral, bacterial or fungal infections. They help the clinicians to identify the symptoms and signs of the disease. It helps the healthcare provider to provide correct patient care. It provides result more accurately so that treatment can be done immediately and faster.
- Increasing demand for accurate and fast results is driving the growth of this market
- Affordable price of this test is another factor driving the market
- Lack of acceptance by doctors is restraining the market growth
- The inability to detect asymptomatic cases is another major factor restraining the market
Segmentation: Global Syndromic Multiplex Diagnostic Market
By Infectious Diseases
- HIV - Human Immunodeficiency Virus (AIDS)
- Structure and Genome
- Replication Cycle
- Genetic Variability
- Antibody Tests
- Point of Care Tests (POCT)
- Antigen Tests
- Nucleic Acid-based Tests (NAT)
- Other Tests Used in HIV Treatment
- HBV - Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis B Virus Replication
- Serotypes and Genotypes
- HCV - Hepatitis C
- Molecular Biology
- Clinical Importance
- HPV - Human papillomavirus
- E6/E7 Proteins
- Role in Cancer
- E2 Research
- Latency Period
- Cervical Testing
- Oral Testing
- Testing Men
- Other Testing
- Influenza A virus
- Influenza B virus
- Influenza C virus
- Structure, Properties, and Subtype Nomenclature
- CTGC - Chlamydia/Gonorrhea
- Nucleic-acid Amplification Tests (NAATs).
- Performance of NAAT Tests
- Active Tuberculosis
- Latent Tuberculosis
- Molecular Diagnostic Tests
- MRSA - Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus
- FDA Approved Molecular Tests
- VRE - Vancomycin-resistant Enterococcus
- FDA Approved MDx Tests for VRE
- Central Nervous System
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In November 2018, bioMérieux announced that they have got approval from Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for their BIOFIRE FILMARRAY Pneumonia Panel and the CE-Mark of the BIOFIRE FILMARRAY Pneumonia Panel plus which is specially designed for the diagnosis of respiratory infections. It will help the clinicians to identify the microorganisms that cause similar problems that too quickly and reliably.
- In October 2018, QIAGEN N.V. announced the launch of their next-generation QIAstat-Dx panel which is used for identify gastrointestinal (GI) syndromes. This is designed in such a way so that hospitals, laboratories and clinics can be easy to use and diagnose the complex syndromes easily. The main aim is to meet the growing demand for syndromic testing.
Competitive Analysis: Global Syndromic Multiplex Diagnostic Market
Global syndromic multiplex diagnostic market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of syndromic multiplex diagnostic market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Syndromic Multiplex Diagnostic Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the syndromic multiplex diagnostic market are Abbott, Accelerate Diagnostics, Inc., Akonni Biosystems, Inc., Alveo Technologies, Applied BioCode, Inc., Binx Health, Inc., BD, Biocartis, BioFire Diagnostics, bioMérieux SA, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc, Bosch Healthcare Solutions GmbH, Cepheid, Diagenode Diagnostics, GenePOC Inc, GenMark Diagnostics, Inc., Hologic, Inc., Inflammatix, Inc., Janssen Global Services, LLC, Mesa Biotech.
Research Methodology: Global Syndromic Multiplex Diagnostic Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global syndromic multiplex diagnostic market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)