Global Synthetic Zeolites Market By Type (Zeolite A, Zeolite Y, Zeolite X, Zeolite ZSM-5, Others), Function (Ion-Exchange, Molecular Sieve, Catalyst), Application (Detergent Builder, Drying, Separation, Adsorption, Catalytic Cracking, Specialties), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Synthetic Zeolites Market
Global synthetic zeolites market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 6.2 billion by 2026, registering a steady CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The rise in the market value can be attributed to the rising demand for synthetic zeolites from the detergent industry and significant usage of synthetic zeolites for catalytic cracking in the petroleum industry.
Market Definition: Global Synthetic Zeolites Market
Zeolites are formed by combining aluminosilicate and microporous minerals. They are mainly used as commercial catalysts and adsorbents. Zeolites are mainly used as ion-exchange beds in commercial and domestic softening, water purification, and other related applications. Several commercially available detergents contain synthetic zeolites that help in increasing the washing efficiency.
- Significant usage of synthetic zeolites for catalytic cracking in the petroleum industry; this factor will act as a driver for the market in the forecast period
- Increasing number of end-use industries for synthetic zeolites, will also help in the growth of market
- Rising demand for synthetic zeolites from the detergent industry will also propel the market in near future
- Growing demand for VOC adsorbents due to stringent regulations; this factor will also help in the market growth
- High selectivity leads to lower exploitation of synthetic zeolites for various applications can restrain the market growth in the forecast period
- Toxic Nature of Synthetic Zeolites is another factor which can hamper the market growth in near future
- High cost of specialty zeolites; this factor will also restraint the market
Segmentation: Global Synthetic Zeolites Market
- Zeolite A
- Zeolite Y
- Zeolite X
- Zeolite ZSM-5
- Molecular Sieve
- Detergent Builder
- Drying, Separation
- Catalytic Cracking
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In December 2017, Albemarle Corporation has expanded the product portfolio of their FCC category, by launching Granite, a new technology used in the Fluid Catalytic Cracking (FCC) catalyst market. The technology is based on binder/ novel matrix system. The products being introduced to the market under this technology include Denali, Everest and PEAK
- In September 2017, BASF SE has expanded the production capacity of zeolite with the introduction of a new plant at Ludwigshafen, Germany. The new plant will produce emission catalysts for light-duty and heavy-duty vehicles that run with diesel. The specialty zeolites help in refining, petrochemical, and chemical applications. The facility will help BASF SE to grow in this market
Global synthetic zeolites market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of synthetic zeolites market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the synthetic zeolites market are BASF SE, Honeywell International Inc, Clariant AG, Tosoh Corporation, W.R. Grace & Co., Union Showa K.K., Zeochem AG, KNT Group,Arkema S.A.,Pq Corporation, Chemiewerk Bad Köstritz GmbH, National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO), Dalian Haixin Chemical Industrial Co., Ltd., Sorbead India, Rive Technology,Fujian Anten Chemical Co., Ltd., IQE Group and others.
Research Methodology: Global Synthetic Zeolites Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved