Market Analysis: Global System Integrator Market
Global System Integrator Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 58.73 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 90.82 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 5.6% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the benefits associated with demand for low-cost, energy-efficient production processes
Market Definition: Global System Integrator Market
A systems integrator can be system that integrates together elements subsystems into a whole and ensuring that those subsystems function together, and a practice known as system integration. System Integrator performs multiple tasks at the same time to optimize the business operation and increase productivity. It has its wide application in oil & gas, chemical and petrochemical, pulp & paper, pharmaceutical, mining & metal, food & beverages, energy & power, automotive, aerospace & defence, electrical & electronics. Advancement in Cloud Computing Technology may act as a major driver in the growth of system integrator market. On the other hand high investment may hinder the market.
- There is high demand for low-cost, energy-efficient production processes which is expected to act as a driver to the market growth
- There is high demand for advance cloud computing technology which is driving the market.
- There is rice in automation systems due to safety and security concerns which is expected to act as a driver to the market growth
- High investments required for automation implementation and maintenance is expected to act as a restraint to the market growth
- Fluctuation in crude oil prices affecting investments in infrastructure automation is expected to act as a restraint to the market growth
Segmentation: Global System Integrator Market
- By Service Outlook:
- Infrastructure Integration
- Software Integration
- By Technology:
- Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA)
- Programmable Logic Controller (PLC), Programmable Automation Controller (PAC), and Remote Terminal Unit (RTU)
- Distributed Control System (DCS)
- Manufacturing Execution System (MES) and Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM)
- Product Lifecycle Management (PLM)
- Human-Machine Interface (HMI)
- Advanced Process Control (APC)
- Operator Training Simulator (OTS)
- Safety Automation
- Burner Management Systems (BMS)
- Emergency Shutdown Systems (ESD)
- Fire and Gas Monitoring and Control
- High-Integrity Pressure Protection Systems (HIPPS)
- Turbomachinery Control (TMC)
- By Industry
- Oil & Gas
- Chemicals & Petrochemical
- Pulp & Paper
- Mining & Metals
- Food & Beverages
- Power Generation
- Aerospace & Defense
- Electrical & Electronics
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In April 2019, FE Moran Security Solutions, acquired MidCo of Burr Ridge, Ill. MidCo is a commercial security and network systems integrator. With this Acquisition FE Morgan is Expanding their business in US it will make them a key player in US Security Operations.
- In April 2019, Hitachi acquired all JR Automation. JR Automation Technologies is a U.S. base robotic system integrator. By this Acquisition Hitachi is going to strong its Customer base in its internet of things business in North America's industrial equipment market.
Global system integrator market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of system integrator market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East and Africa.
Major Market Competitors/Players
Few of the major competitors currently working in system integrator market are ABB (Switzerland), Emerson Electric Co (U.S.), Honeywell International Inc. (U.S.), Rockwell Automation, Inc (U.S.), Siemens AG (Germany). Prime Controls LP (U.S.), MAVERICK Technologies, LLC (U.S.), John Wood Group PLC (U.S.), INTECH Process Automation Inc (U.S.), Mangan Inc. (U.S.), ATS Automation Tooling Systems Inc (Canada), Wunderlich – Malec Engineering Inc (US), Avanceon (US), Dynamysk Automation Ltd. (Canada), Tesco Controls Inc. (US), Stadler+Schaaf Mess–Und Regeltechnik GmbH (Germany), IG Design Group plc (UK), CEC Controls Company, Inc..(US), Burrow Global LLC (US), Matrix Technologies Group (US), and others.
Research Methodology: Global System Integrator Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved