Global Tea-Based Skin Care Market By Product (Facial Care, Body Care, Others), Distribution Channel (Supermarkets, Hypermarket, Specialty Stores, Convenience Store, Online Stores, Others), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Tea-Based Skin Care Market
Global tea-based skin care market is set to witness a substantial CAGR of 7.57% in the forecast period of 2019- 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. Increasing awareness about the benefits of tea extracts for skin and increasing demand for vegan beauty products are the factor for the market growth.
Market Definition: Global Tea-Based Skin Care Market
Tea is an outstanding source of antioxidants, anti- ageing and skin soothing advantages. Today, tea is widely used in different skincare products. Green tea is one of the most common skin care ingredients. Tea have high amount of Vitamin B, Vitamin E, potassium, manganese and other due to which they have the ability to reduce the sign of aging and enhance the skin appearance.
- Growing demand for organic beauty product will drive the market growth
- Rapid urbanization will also accelerate the market growth
- Rising demand from the middle class population is also anticipated to enhance the growth of this market
- Growing popularity of tea- based facemasks will also contribute as a factor for this market growth
- Tea-based skin care products can cause side effects which will restrain the market growth
- Prevailing competition amongst the companies regarding various tea-based skin care products also restricts the market growth
Segmentation: Global Tea-Based Skin Care Market
- Facial Care
- Body Care
By Distribution Channel
- Specialty Stores
- Convenience Store
- Online Stores
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- New Zealand
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In June 2019, Unilever announced the acquisition of Tatcha. This acquisition will help the company to expand their portfolio and provide natural products to their customers. With this both the company will be able to meet the rising demand of the products
- In September 2017, Innisfree announced the launch of their premium Black Green Tea skin range with strong antioxidant parts that look after skin and nourish it. It is an extremely stable antioxidant component that has only small quantities in general BGT Mask2green tea compared to Black Green Tea. This helps the skin to be fresh, moisturized, smooth and clean
Global tea-based skin care market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of tea-based skin care market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global tea-based skin care market are Amorepacific, Hangzhou Pa Yi Luo Ya Cosmetics Co., Ltd., Pureplay Skin Sciences India Pvt Ltd, L'Oréal, New Avon Company, Unilever, 100% PURE, KOTOSHINA, Nutriglow Cosmetics Pvt. Ltd., Bo International, Green Tea Skin, DERMA E, Neo Australia, Delon Laboratories Inc., Kypwell Corp Ltd, Gaia Organics, THE BODY SHOP INTERNATIONAL LIMITED., ARCONA, Inc; Innisfree., among others.
Research Methodology: Global Tea-Based Skin Care Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include vendor positioning grid, market time line analysis, market overview and guide, company positioning grid, company market share analysis, standards of measurement, top to bottom analysis and vendor share analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Competitive analysis of key competitors involved in the market
- Complete analysis of market segmentation and which segments are set to flourish in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026
- Market drivers and restraints analysis along with the analysis of the market structure