Global Technical Enzymes Market By Type (Amylases, Cellulases, Proteases, Lipases, Other), Application (Bioethanol, Paper & Pulp, Textile & Leather, Starch Processing, Other), Source (Animals, Micro- Organisms, Plants), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Technical Enzymes Market
Global technical enzymes market is set to witness a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019- 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. Technological innovations and rising applications of technical enzymes are the factor for the market growth.
Market Definition: Global Technical Enzymes Market
Technical enzymes are widely used in industries for functions such as splitting of fats, protein and carbohydrate in food industry, degradation reactions in the area of biopolymers and treatment of waste paper. Some of the common types of technical enzymes are proteases, lipases, amylases, cellulases, among others. Further specific enzymes can be identified if enough biomass can be delivered by characterizing the compound for a first disengagement. They are widely used for application such as paper & pulp, starch processing, bioethanol, and other.
- Increasing environmental awareness will drive the market growth
- Rising R&D investment for technical enzymes is another factor boosting this market growth
- Growing resource optimization and focus on cost reduction will also accelerate the growth of this market in the forecast period
- Rising demand for paper & pulp industry will also contribute as a factor for this market growth
- Strict government norms and regulation will hamper the growth of this market
- Dearth of transparency in patent protection law will also restrict the market growth
- High cost of technical enzymes also hinder the market growth
Segmentation: Global Technical Enzymes Market
- Paper & Pulp
- Textile & Leather
- Starch Processing
- Micro- Organisms
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- New Zealand
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In November 2018, Amano Enzyme announced the launch of their a new enzyme that enhances protein solubility at lower pH levels, assisting manufacturers to create fruity protein shakes and other drinks without some of the technical problems that may arise once the pH drops below a certain level. This will greatly expand customer’s applications and options. Although the enzyme works for all proteins, it works particularly well for pea protein that has gained popularity for a range of foods
- In August 2017, Advanced Enzyme Technologies Limited announced the acquisition of evoxx technologies GmbH. This acquisition will help the company to enhance their enzymes product portfolio and will strengthen them in food applications & biocatalysis. After the purchase, evoxx must maintain continuity with customers and partners in cooperative ventures
Global technical enzymes market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of technical enzymes market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global technical enzymes market are BASF SE, DuPont de Nemours, Inc, Associated British Foods plc, DSM, Novozymes, Dyadic International Inc, Advanced Enzyme Technologies, Maps Enzymes Ltd., EPYGEN LABS LLC., Megazyme, Noor Enzymes Pvt Ltd, Nature BioScience Pvt. L.T.D., Biocatalysts, Amano Enzyme Inc., Aumgene Biosciences., AB Enzymes, Biolaxi Corporation, Deerland Enzymes, Inc, Novozymes, among others.
Research Methodology: Global Technical Enzymes Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include vendor positioning grid, market time line analysis, market overview and guide, company positioning grid, company market share analysis, standards of measurement, top to bottom analysis and vendor share analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Competitive analysis of key competitors involved in the market
- Complete analysis of market segmentation and which segments are set to flourish in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026
- Market drivers and restraints analysis along with the analysis of the market structure