Global Technical Textile Market, By Process (Knitted, Non-Woven, Woven and Others), Material (Regenerated Fiber, Mineral, Synthetic Polymer, Natural Fiber, Metal, High Performance Fiber, Others), Manufacturing (Thermo-forming, 3D Weaving, 3D Knitting, Finishing Treatments, Hand-made Elements), Application (Geotech, Oekotech, Mobiltech, Indutech, Packtech, Sportech, Protech, Buildtech, Agrotech, Hometech, Clothtech, Meditech), Technology (Spinning, Weaving, Knitting, Finishing, Nanotechnology and Others), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America, Germany, France, Italy, U.K., Belgium, Spain, Russia, Turkey, Netherlands, Switzerland, Rest of Europe, Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific, U.A.E, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, South Africa, Israel, Rest of Middle East and Africa) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028.
The technical textile market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses the market to grow at a CAGR of 5.53% in the above-mentioned forecast period.
Technical textile are is a high performance functional textile with special applications such as ropes, breathing masks, wound care products, diapers, bedding, covers, belts and others. They are also used as special accessory in several manufacturing processes such as military uniforms, gloves, car covers among others.
The factors such as higher demand for textiles by consumers are expecting higher quality textiles with sustainable properties are the root cause fueling up the technical textile market growth rate. Additionally, the growing awareness various beneficial properties of technical textiles such as durable, lightweight, high strength, versatility and higher chemical, thermal and mechanical resistance will also directly and positively impact the growth rate of the technical textile market. However, complex procedure of technical textiles manufacturing as it requires high cost hinder the growth of the technical textile market.
The various technological advancements especially in the spinning, weaving and knitting segment generate numerous opportunities for the market. On the flip side, the factors such as region specific regulations due to varying environmental mandates pose as a major challenge to the growth of the technical textile market.
This technical textile market report provides details of new recent developments, trade regulations, import export analysis, production analysis, value chain optimization, market share, impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, strategic market growth analysis, market size, category market growths, application niches and dominance, product approvals, product launches, geographical expansions, technological innovations in the market. To gain more info on technical textile market contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you take an informed market decision to achieve market growth.
Global Technical Textile Market Scope and Market Size
The technical textile market is segmented on the basis of process, material, manufacturing, application and technology. The growth amongst the different segments helps you in attaining the knowledge related to the different growth factors expected to be prevalent throughout the market and formulate different strategies to help identify core application areas and the difference in your target market.
- On the basis of process, the technical textile market is segmented into knitted, non-woven, woven and others.
- On the basis of material, the market is segmented into regenerated fiber, mineral, synthetic polymer, natural fiber, metal, high performance fiber and others. The regenerated fiber is sub-segmented into rayon and acetate. Mineral is sub-segmented into asbestos, glass and ceramic fiber. Synthetic polymer is sub-segmented into polyethersulfone, polyacrylonitrile, polypropylene, polyester and others. Natural fiber is sub-segmented into cotton, wool, silk, sisal, flax and others. High performance fiber is sub-segmented into aramid, carbon, UMHW polyethylene and others.
- On the basis of manufacturing, the technical textile market is segmented into thermo-forming, 3d weaving, 3d knitting, finishing treatments and hand-made elements.
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into geotech, oekotech, mobiltech, indutech, packtech, sportech, protech, buildtech, agrotech, hometech, clothtech and meditech. Geotech is sub-segmented into agro - based geotextiles and geosynthetics. Mobiltech is sub-segmented into nylon tyre cord, seat cover fabric / upholstery, helmets, insulation felts, automotive interior carpets, sunvisors / sunblinds, headliners, airbags, seat belt webbing, car body covers, airline disposables, aircraft webbings, TT usage in railways, aircrafts upholstery and others. Indutech is sub-segmented into industrial brushes, paper making fabrics, filtration products, computer printer ribbon, printed circuit boards, composites, ropes and cordages, coated abrasives, AGM glass battery separators, bolting cloth, decatising cloth, cigarette filter nods, drive belts and conveyor belts. Packtech is sub-segmented into leno bags, wrapping fabric, jute hessian and sacks, soft luggage products, tea-bags filter paper, woven sacks, fibcs and others. Sportech is sub-segmented into tents, swimwear, footwear components, sports nets, sleeping bags, hit air balloons, parachute fabrics, artificial turf, sports composites and others. Protech is sub-segmented into high altitude clothing, ballistic protective clothing, fire retardant apparels, high visibility clothing, NBC suits, industrial gloves and others. Buildtech is sub-segmented into architectural membranes, fllor and wall coverings, scaffolding nets, awnings and canopies, HDPE tarpaulins, hoardings and signaes and others. Agrotech is sub-segmented into anti-hail/bird protection nets, finishing nets, crop covers, mulch mats, shade nets and others. Hometech is sub-segmented into furniture fabrics, fiberfil, stuffed toys, blinds, mattress and pillow components, carpet backing cloth, mosquito nets, vacuum cleaner filters and others. Clothtech is sub-segmented into zip fastners, umbrella cloth, sewing threads, interlinings, labels, elastic narrow fabrics, shoe laces and others. Meditech is sub-segmented into surgical dressings, contact lenses, artificial implants, baby diapers, incontinence diapers, sanitary napkins, surgical sutures, surgical disposables and others.
- On the basis of technology, the technical textile market is segmented into spinning, weaving, knitting, finishing, nanotechnology and others.
Technical Textile Market Country Level Analysis
The technical textile market is segmented on the basis of process, material, manufacturing, application and technology.
The countries covered in the technical textile market report are U.S., Canada and Mexico in North America, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Belgium, Russia, Italy, Spain, Turkey, Rest of Europe in Europe, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific (APAC) in the Asia-Pacific (APAC), Saudi Arabia, U.A.E, Israel, Egypt, South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa (MEA) as a part of Middle East and Africa (MEA), Brazil, Argentina and Rest of South America as part of South America.
Asia-Pacific is estimated to dominate the technical textile market due to the increasing working population and surging domestic demand for hygiene products. On the other hand, Europe will continue to show lucrative growth within the forecast period due to the rising product demand in household and fashion and clothing applications, thus further increasing demand for technical textile market.
The country section of the technical textile market report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as consumption volumes, production sites and volumes, import export analysis, price trend analysis, cost of raw materials, down-stream and upstream value chain analysis are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of domestic tariffs and trade routes are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Competitive Landscape and Technical Textile Market Share Analysis
The technical textile market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, production capacities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product width and breadth, application dominance. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to technical textile market.
The major players covered in the technical textile market report are DuPont, Ahlstrom-Munksjö, otegotextile, Freudenberg SE, Koninklijke Ten Cate bv, Lenzing Plastics, Low & Bonar, Mitsui Chemicals, Inc., Alexium International, Berry Global Inc., 3M, DeRoyal Industries, Inc., Swift Textile Metalizing LLC, Toyobo Co., Ltd., Asahi Kasei Corporation, Stahl Holdings B.V, Bhilwara Technical Textiles Limited., Kama Holdings limited, ITG Group among other domestic and global players. Market share data is available for global, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America separately. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Customization Available : Global Technical Textile Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in consulting and advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customized to include production cost analysis, trade route analysis, price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), import export and grey area results data, literature review, consumer analysis and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analyzed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Fact book) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.