Global Tele-Intensive Care Unit (ICU) Market, By Type (Centralized Models, Decentralized Models, Other Models), Component (Hardware, Software), Type of Management (Intensivist, Open, Co-Managed, Open With Consultants, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Tele-Intensive Care Unit (ICU) Market
Global tele-intensive care unit (ICU) market is expected to rise considerably registering a healthy CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the rising levels of geriatric population resulting in a rise in prevalence of chronic diseases and need for better monitoring and medical service providing.
Market Definition: Global Tele-Intensive Care Unit (ICU) Market
Tele-intensive care unit (ICU) can be defined as a monitoring system that involves remote monitoring of a number of ICU units from an operation center that oversees and records the patient data. The ICU installed besides the patient are connected to a network and monitored from a remote location. It improves the efficiency and provides better healthcare to the patients by providing redundant nature of healthcare services.
- Rising levels of geriatric population resulting in a rise of prevalence of chronic diseases is expected to drive the market growth
- Growing demand of remote patient monitoring and reduced workload for physicians and nurses is expected to drive the market growth
- Significant rise in cost of treatments of the patients due to the high cost of installation and usage of the units is expected to restrain the market
- High maintenance and annual costs of ICU are also expected to restrain the market growth
Segmentation: Global Tele-Intensive Care Unit (ICU) Market
- By Type
- Centralized Models
- Decentralized Models
- Other Models
- By Component
- Therapeutic Devices
- Communication Lines
- Computer Systems
- Physiological Monitors
- Display Panels
- Video Feed
- Medical Records
- By Type of Management
- Open With Consultants
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In February 2018, Advanced ICU Care announced the extension of its partnership with Koninklijke Philips N.V. This extension involves obtaining Philips’ technology for tele-ICU monitoring for different centers that Advanced ICU Care provides services from across the U.S.
- In November 2017, Advanced ICU Care announced the initiation of a new operation center in Washington D.C., U.S. With this expansion, the company aims at providing extended service capabilities to a number of hospitals and health care institutions.
Competitive Analysis: Global Tele-Intensive Care Unit (ICU) Market
Global tele-intensive care unit (ICU) market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of tele-intensive care unit (ICU) market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Tele-Intensive Care Unit (ICU) Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the tele-intensive care unit (ICU) market are InTouch Technologies Inc., Advanced ICU Care, Koninklijke Philips N.V., UPMC, Banner Health, Eagle Telemedicine, Apollo Tele Health Services, SOC Telemed, INTeleICU, iMDsoft, Inova, CEIBA-TELEICU, Mid-Atlantic Telehealth Resource Center, and Cerner Corporation.
Research Methodology: Global Tele-Intensive Care Unit (ICU) Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request An Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Current and future of global tele-intensive care unit (ICU) market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)